1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ultimate Way to get POINTS!! (1200 per hour!!!)

Discussion in 'Games' started by ♡♡♡♡, Sep 10, 2016.

1. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Now that you've clicked on this clickbait title you can learn the secret by liking this post, following me on the forums, and subbing my yt channel then Asking me for it nicely.

OR....

You can read below here :p

Ok so blockband is probably one of the worst games for points for the average player but it has the potential to give you the most points in the game. Getting diamond on a song gives you 20 points and the shortest song is only a little over a minute long. Ik its not exactly 1200 an hour but if you were to become perfect at playing "hip piano" which is a pretty easy song then you could farm the crap out of it :p In comparison a perfect Sg match where you kill every1 in the game and you win will give you 180 points I believe (32 players, 5 points per kill, 25 for win) now to do this you effectively need 31 Alts to farm but that's beside the point. A normal Sg match will take 10 mins maybe more including lobby wait time. In 10 mins you can earn 200 points from perfectly playing "Hip Piano" over and over. Now something that could possibly beat this is if you manage to kill every player you fight in dueling in 5 seconds :p

Last edited: Sep 10, 2016
  2. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    Banned from YouTube, thank you.

3. hyperBravo

hyperBravo Member

Infested Siege Tank Operator
    I already have a ton of points from the 2x SG points weeks last month, but what about cubelets? Does blockband randomly give them for winning?

4. mikmikepic

mikmikepic Member

the annoying thing is that you have deleted money walls and i loved that game
    could you pleas add it back you can put it on the bottom of the selections of games
    i just really enjoyed that game pleas x
    but on the other side i really love cubecraft and me and my friend always play it

5. komododragon2002

komododragon2002 Member

Cubecrafter
    Home Page:
    Please saté on topic!

Lol, thanks! I think...

6. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

It might - the only thing I've been playing for the past few days is blockband and I always use cubelets once I get them and I ended up with 3 cubelets. Blockband never told me I earned these tho so idk.