Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Now that you've clicked on this clickbait title you can learn the secret by liking this post, following me on the forums, and subbing my yt channel then Asking me for it nicely.

OR....

You can read below here :P

Ok so blockband is probably one of the worst games for points for the average player but it has the potential to give you the most points in the game. Getting diamond on a song gives you 20 points and the shortest song is only a little over a minute long. Ik its not exactly 1200 an hour but if you were to become perfect at playing "hip piano" which is a pretty easy song then you could farm the crap out of it :P In comparison a perfect Sg match where you kill every1 in the game and you win will give you 180 points I believe (32 players, 5 points per kill, 25 for win) now to do this you effectively need 31 Alts to farm but that's beside the point. A normal Sg match will take 10 mins maybe more including lobby wait time. In 10 mins you can earn 200 points from perfectly playing "Hip Piano" over and over. Now something that could possibly beat this is if you manage to kill every player you fight in dueling in 5 seconds :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Komodо and DrHam

DrHam

Forum Veteran
Sep 15, 2015
Kepler-452b
Now that you've clicked on this clickbait title you can learn the secret by liking this post, following me on the forums, and subbing my yt channel the. Asking me for it nicely.

OR....

You can read below here :p

Ok so blockband is probably one of the worst games for points for the average player but it has the potential to give you the most points in the game. Getting diamond on a song gives you 20 points and the shortest song is only a little over a minute long. Ik its not exactly 1200 an hour but if you were to become perfect at playing "hip piano" which is a pretty easy song then you could farm the crap out of it :p In comparison a perfect Sg match where you kill every1 in the game and you win will give you 180 points I believe (32 players, 5 points per kill, 25 for win) now to do this you effectively need 31 Alts to farm but that's beside the point. A normal Sg match will take 10 mins maybe more including lobby wait time. In 10 mins you can earn 200 points from perfectly playing "Hip Piano" over and over. Now something that could possibly beat this is if you manage to kill every player you fight in dueling in 5 seconds :p
Banned from YouTube, thank you.

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
I already have a ton of points from the 2x SG points weeks last month, but what about cubelets? Does blockband randomly give them for winning?
It might - the only thing I've been playing for the past few days is blockband and I always use cubelets once I get them and I ended up with 3 cubelets. Blockband never told me I earned these tho so idk.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom