Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kebran

Sep 7, 2014
Is there a discussion thread on Ultra Hard Core? Like a guide or rules and play basics like where to go to stay away from the border? And why death match starts very soon in some match's?

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
When u join UHC to get a book to read. There should be some information in it.
I don´t really know how to stay away from the border. I just follow my teammates when it comes to that part xD
Deathmatch starts when 3 teams are left. Can take an hour, or just 20 mins. Depends on the players.
Hope I could help u.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If it's a strategy that you're looking for, i have a few tips:
1: Stay away from teammates. Unless they actually know what they're doing, or you are skyping them or something, they're likely going to try and parkour across trees and land in the camp of your enemies, with a broken leg, 3 hearts left, then you're forced to die trying to save him.
2: Find a tree. With wood, you can make a wooden pickaxe. Don't bother making a wooden sword or shovel, as you can instantly upgrade to stone once you have your wooden pickaxe.
3: Avoid mobs, run jumping, mining when it isn't necessary and randomly jumping. This will waste your hearts and hunger, which will let you down when you need to fight.
4: Stay snappy ^.-
-snap

Reactions: TlmeLord
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

privqted wrote on Frontlane's profile.
welcome back gangster
AnolTongi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
woooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
AnolTongi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!!
AnolTongi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations :D
Hqteful wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Welkom terug mr frontlane
Top Bottom