Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
Me and my frieds keep run out of food in uhc cuz we barely find food/animals. We literally need to search for 10 minutes for animals and than our food is down to 3. Maybe you should increase of spawning animals. So we can fairly go mining and stuff cause thats what we wanna do and than at the end have a fatastic fight

Noodles77

Dedicated Member
Jan 30, 2014
Town of Salem
I play UHC and have no trouble with finding animals. If you struggle with food supplies, try the chef or healer kit. Both of them come with some sort of food. Also, if it wasn't a struggle, it wouldn't be UHC anymore. I mean it's Ultra Hardcore!

TangoRaptor_

Aug 14, 2014
Bossville
Me and my frieds keep run out of food in uhc cuz we barely find food/animals. We literally need to search for 10 minutes for animals and than our food is down to 3. Maybe you should increase of spawning animals. So we can fairly go mining and stuff cause thats what we wanna do and than at the end have a fatastic fight
From experience, animals don't spawn in unloaded chunks, so if you want food ,load a chunk and wait for the animals to spawn.

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I have no trouble finding animals as Noodles said. Talk to your teammates and ask them for food. I usually find my animals (pigs and chickens) in the forest. so search near a forest. Or like i said earlier, Talk to your teammates and ask for food.

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
I have no trouble finding animals as Noodles said. Talk to your teammates and ask them for food. I usually find my animals (pigs and chickens) in the forest. so search near a forest. Or like i said earlier, Talk to your teammates and ask for food.
Lol, team mates never gonna give you food.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
The point of UHC is to survive. I personally don't have any problems finding food since I have an abundance of many types of food. So not only do you have to look for animals, you can also farm and hope you get food faster than killing animals. You could also chop down trees and get apples. Killing animals is not that hard, and even if was, there are other methods you can go by to get food. Also, this is ultra hardcore. Not everything is set out for you, which is what puts the word hardcore in Ultra Hardcore. So this probably won't be added since it doesn't seem to be necessary for most people.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom