1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Two questions regarding skyblock

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Snap, Dec 25, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

1. Following the issues earlier, will we receive our old inventories and enderchest contents?
    By now, everybody has seen the mess that is skyblock; ranks have been reset to stone, everybody has lost their points, and devistatingly, some have lost their islands. One unfortunate issue is that everybody lost their current inventories and enderchest contents. Can we expect a return of these items? The majority of my personal wealth (as well as sean's and sophh_'s) was stored within the enderchests and now it's all gone.
    2. Is it ok to start playing skyblock again?
    Can we actually play skyblock now and start editing our islands, or will there be some sort of roll-back to a recent week or something that will erase any progress that we will make? I don't want to go and make a sky-scraper to find that it is all going to be reset >.<

Thanks for reading and replying :)

2. uchiha99itachi

uchiha99itachi Member

I have the same problem
    you. (I lost my villager spawner, spawner mooshroom, wolf spawner, 2 spawners sheep, iron blocks 128, 128 redstone blocks, my 3 best swords diamond, my best bow, 2 beacons and my inventory that appeared in the spawn nothing ).
    this will return me? My island is level 3901, I do not want to stop playing skyblock is the only thing I like to me.
    minimum return my villager expensive spawner that I came out, the rest I can get it again.

3. uchiha99itachi

uchiha99itachi Member

(my English is not good, sorry for my spelling mistakes)