1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Twitch

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by McgamerBroFTW, Apr 14, 2014.

?

Did this post help for you to live stream for Twitch?

1. Yea, thanks!

100.0%
  2. No, I need further help!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. McgamerBroFTW

McgamerBroFTW Member

I`m here to deal with Twitch and the people who really want to learn how to livestream with it (easily) on Minecraft (other games I don`t know how).

1.Note: Do not bother with this step if you use your email address to log in to Minecraft/Mojang! (this step is only required if you use your Minecraft Username to login instead of your email) You need to head over to the Mojang website, login and you need to get your Mojang account migrated to your Minecraft account. This should not be too hard to do, although I use my email address to login and I have not needed to migrate the accounts.

2. Make sure that you`re logged in to the mojang website and go to your account settings and you need to look down where it says Twitch, now you need to log in to your Twitch account (sign up here) and now your Minecraft account should be connected to your Twitch account.

3. Now you can easily live stream whilst on Minecraft WHENEVER you want! Just check options, controls and scroll down to broadcast settings and choose what button to press to start and stop live streaming for Twitch.

I understand this is not a bug/report, but I hope it helps the people who really want to live stream for Twitch!

2. hugomol

hugomol Member

Good explain, but i dont use twitch :p