Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

killkill_85

Recently I found a "bug" in Team Speak, that is very careful for the TS3 users.
And i saw few times on the CubeCraft Team Speak

Be careful when u enter to any Public Channel.
(I WONT SHOW U HOW I CREATE THE IPLOGGING SYSTEM)
So, if u see an open channel or u are going to enter a channel like that, see this 3 things:

62920-54cd77bde657b28101a5d64aa1338a3f.jpg

1: IPLogging System, (Its a link)
2: Usually its an open channel, so if u are going to enter to an open channel, see the tips
3: Strange description, or invisible description, not usually if theres no description.

I hope its useful for you :)

Attachments

• ipa.JPG
    ipa.JPG
    152.4 KB · Views: 194
Reactions: Think Games

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Steps have been taken to ensure that this cannot happen, permission to set a description in created channels have been removed, therefore not being able to put the IPlogger there. If you do see someone have an IPlogger in the description, please send a screenshot to Exciting_pancake, or you are still able to set descriptions, let Exciting_pancake know.
~Exciting_pancake

Reactions: killkill_85

killkill_85

Steps have been taken to ensure that this cannot happen, permission to set a description in created channels have been removed, therefore not being able to put the IPlogger there. If you do see someone have an IPlogger in the description, please send a screenshot to Exciting_pancake, or you are still able to set descriptions, let Exciting_pancake know.
~Exciting_pancake

I noticed to ~Exciting_pancake a few days ago, but i have found a bypass and u can still creating iploggers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Today... 216 wins in one day!
1711671596534.png
you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Top Bottom