Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Trolling, Should there be a rule agaisnt it?

• Yes, summon the troll hunters.

Votes: 7 77.8%
  • No, Trolololololololololol

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

NorwaySun

Nov 8, 2015
TLDR: There should be a rule against trolling

So I'm playing eggwars on space right? And some guy who thinks he's cool starts being annoying by trolling the team.
He places obsidian in the doorway of the spaceship, blocking us from getting iron and what not.

So I'm like "Oh, I'll just go get diamonds in the middle and make a pickaxe". So I do that, but this guy ain't done yet.

He starts getting in my way preventing me from breaking the obsidian. Then he gets bored of that and starts breaking our defenses around the egg, followed by the bridges, trapping our teammates on the diamond generator.

To top it all off, as another team is attacking, this scoundrel traps me inside the ship with obsidian, allowing our opponents to mosey on over to our sad little egg, and cook it for breakfast.

My point is : I've read the rules and there is nothing about trolling. He wasn't team killing, nor was he making the game a stalemate (rule 15). However, he was preventing us from playing the game and purposefully losing.

Do you all think there should be a rule against this type of tomfoolery?
Also, would there be a point in trying to report this guy?

Album of the guy Fahmiz : http://imgur.com/a/2vyAu

Mambo Garrix

May 27, 2015
Netherlands, the
I know teamkilling is banable. But trolling must be banable too. #LetTrollingBeARule :p

So why is EnzoKnol (Youtuber rank, 950k subs) not banned yet? :D Few weeks ago he uploaded a video where he and another youtuber teamkilled his team with tnt on purpose. Hes probably not banned because hes a youtuber? :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom