Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Sounds good, another great use would be on mine chat too to join the chat on servers other than the hub, which would be useful. The mine chat thing would be the main reason I'd use it for, because I hate having to stay in the lobby in mine chat, and most the time on minevraft I just like chatting other than actually doing stuff, other than that I probably wouldn't use it because going to hub and changing servers isn't much effort.

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc

MorganPlayzMc

Forum Expert
Dec 28, 2013
England
AGreed.jpg

Sounds good, another great use would be on mine chat too to join the chat on servers other than the hub, which would be useful. The mine chat thing would be the main reason I'd use it for, because I hate having to stay in the lobby in mine chat, and most the time on minevraft I just like chatting other than actually doing stuff, other than that I probably wouldn't use it because going to hub and changing servers isn't much effort.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Your image needs more Chuck Norris.
chuck-norris-thumbs-up-dodgeball-gif.gif

Much better.

On Topic: This is a fantastic idea. I'm tired of explaining to people how to navigate the server. I'll be on Skyblock and someone will ask where Skywars is and I'm just like "Ok, type /hub then click the compass then click the nether star then click the compass then click the bow then click the sign." It'd be so much easier to just say "Type /travel games and select skywars" or just "Type /travel skywars." Brilliant idea. Should be added post haste.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
@halothe23

On-Topic: I think we have agreed that this idea is really good, and Urr... Making you sound more logical. 100% in c:

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
I've seen that on a server they had like "/server ..." I dont know but maybe that's better? But I love the idea already, I just thought maybe /server makes more sense

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
At the moment it is not active because it could cause issues with the workings of our server network. (Due to the size)

We may look into this in a future update, seeing how its requested a lot. (Even though, does it really take that long to click the compass after typing /lobby ?) - Thread Closed temporarily.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom