1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Trading Center Suggestion

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Tacosbefriends, Jan 16, 2014.

1. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    The trading center doesn't work incredibly well. There's nothing to prevent someone from just walking off with your stuff or teleporting back to their island. I assume the pressure plates in the trading area are supposed to close the opposite side's iron door so that a person can't leave until they're satisfied with their trade. However, they do nothing.

If this server uses worldguard to protect spawn, I have a quick and easy solution for this problem. Simply make another worldguard region encompassing the trading rooms, then give it the "use allow" flag, so pressure plates can be activated by the player. Also disable the /spawn and /is commands in this region to prevent someone from teleporting away without fulfilling their part of the trade. One last precaution is to disable enderpearls with the command /region flag (name of trade region) enderpearl deny. This is all it takes to make a perfectly functioning trading center.

If you don't use worldguard and use some other protection plugin, you can simply replace the stone pressure plates with wooden pressure plates so that you can activate them with a dropped item or an arrow. Please take this incredibly simple suggestion into consideration, as it would only take a few minutes and it would greatly reduce the number of thieves in t

2. Girlinagame

Girlinagame Member

Ur right it is really weird. I think they should also do what the survival server did. You can be able to visit your friends island but not be able to break of grief unless you're added. Also if the other person controlled when you get out then what if they get greedy and keep you there forever and you can't escape because you can teleport. Also ppl tell me there are not many admins there to help with problems that would help.

3. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    You could just wait for them to stop being a moron and let you out. They'll get bored eventually.

In regards to visiting other islands, a /tpa command would be wonderful. Islands are protected by default, so griefing should be no problem.