1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

/Trade plugin bugs

Discussion in 'SkyBlock' started by Snap, Nov 23, 2014.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

So we are all aware of the trade plugin by now; you type /trade {player} then put your items up and accept once satisfied with the trade at hand. However, occasionally items will not show up at all despite getting a message stating that the other player has changed their offer. This causes items to be permanently lost upon accepting, and this is actually very frustrating. I've had to pay double for a trade sometimes because the other player was dumb enough to accept a trade when no items are being shown, then they accuse me of scamming because neither of us actually received the item, then i lose out as i have to pay again for the item that i'm trying to buy.
    I know that i'm not the only person that has experienced this, and i have had to go to the public trading rooms in some circumstances, risking items as valuable as beacons at times.
    Anybody else experiencing this glitch? ._.
    @jinjo90

TlmeLord likes this.
  2. marlutin

marlutin Member

I once lost a looting II iron sword, I was trading with exoticdragon and he was gonna give me the sword for an infinity bow and it disappeared, I don't actually care about it cuz' I now have a diamond sword with looting I

3. Jinjo

Jinjo Member

box cleaner
    To be honest this it is more the other persons fault and this is the only trade plugin we can use atm... Unless you want it removed all together?

4. marlutin

marlutin Member

no, please don't remove the plugin, it's really scam-proof but has some small bugs (sometimes big)

5. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    It legit gets deleted? I've gotten a glitch like that before; I just closed the trade menu and re-traded the person. If it just disappears graphically, all you gotta do is redo the trade.

Spectator__ likes this.
  6. Snap

Scenario: I'm trading a beacon and 15 diamonds for a carrot
    I place the beacon and diamonds in, and the player puts the carrot in and the trade is accepted. Then the other player asks why i only put diamonds in. The beacon didn't show up for the other player, therefore the beacon is permanently lost. (omg i spelled permanently right :eek: )
    I don't think it should be removed, but there is definitely something glitchy with it. Just sometimes it's more annoying than convenient, although this only seems to really happen when there are a gazillion players online.

7. Snap

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2014