Do you support it?

• Yes

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

gaylord707

Jan 27, 2015
As you join CubeCraft you can see if your friends are connected with the /friends list command, however you can't go to them or even know where they are. That's why there should be a way to Teleport to your friends with a command. It would be easy then to find them. It would be useful also to go to them faster if you are chating with them. It wouldn't be necessary to wait for them to accept your TP, as they are your friends you should TP to them instantly. That's why a TP System would make easer and faster to find or go to your friends.

X_EpicM_X

Jan 10, 2015
Sydney
What if the players are in a game like Skywars,Hunger games or Eggwars? Maybe instead, the player exp.me what's to play with a friend but he is in a Skywars match, I could tp to the lobby that the player is in Skywars.

_Patrickk

Dedicated Member
Oct 16, 2014
Australia
What if the players are in a game like Skywars,Hunger games or Eggwars? Maybe instead, the player exp.me what's to play with a friend but he is in a Skywars match, I could tp to the lobby that the player is in Skywars.
Or: <friend> is in a Skywars match in lobby <#>, teleport to that lobby?

gaylord707

Jan 27, 2015
Yes if your frend you want to tp is in game you would tp to the lobby where he joined the game or you could tp to the game as an espectator.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom