1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

tower defense

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by emmy, Jul 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. emmy

emmy Member

tower defense is kicking people in game (kicks them off the server sending them back to their server list), or sending everyone in game back to lobby. I can't pinpoint a certain lobby or map, its happening in all of them. I have finished one game out of 6. My friends are also having this problem, people in the lobby's are also having the issue.

2. zRinne

zRinne Mod Staff Member Moderator

NEET
    Home Page:
    What message are you receiving when you get "kicked"?
    If it is "The lobby went offline" it has been happening in other servers as well. It has also been reported multiple times like this here.

If you are getting another message, please write it here so it can be investigated further. Be sure to use the search bar on the top right and put in key words to check if the bug has been reported before.

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    If you just kicked from the lobby with the message "It appears that the lobby you were in went down. We have moved you to a different lobby" then (correct me if I'm wrong, staff are aware of this glitch) But if everyone is kicked out of the game, then this might be a new glitch.

4. _PC_Load_Letter_

_PC_Load_Letter_ Member

I have been seeing similar problems, and it started recently. One of the developers must have broken the Tower Defence game.

You play the game, maybe five minutes or so in, and it just kicks you off. The message I am getting is: "Connection Lost | Could not connect to default or fallback server, please try again later: java.net.ConnectException." It's definitely on the cubecraft server side, also. It's basically made the game entirely unplayable; it's a lot worse to get kicked out of the game mid-stream than to not connect in the first place.

5. Flávio Santos

Flávio Santos Member

I'm having exactly the same problem as you.

6. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

The games are still going "offline" mid-match often, and I mean like 4 out of 5 games is about the ratio of games that crashed today. I've seen only a few say that Tower Defence games finished all of the way to the end, but those messages have been few and far between the ones stating they went "offline". I've read here and elsewhere that the staff is informed, but I'm not sure if they've seen just how many games went offline within the last 16 or so hours. I've been in some lobbies for most of the day, and I've seen a good 50 (not an exaggeration, at least 50) messages saying "what the heck?" or "it booted me" or something along those lines. The message was indeed "It appears that the lobby you were in went down. We have moved you to a different lobby".

Also, certain commands like /setgame, /trigger, and a few others that i can't recall seem to work for non-admins. (myself being included, i have permission to use these commands). I'm not sure if they should be accessible to all players, but they are.

Anyways, to those who read this, thanks for reading it.

7. Moooofin

Moooofin Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

This bug has now been reported, thanks :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.