1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Defense: Wither Not Destroying Towers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by LethaIity, May 28, 2016.

1. LethaIity

LethaIity Member

As much as I don't want to report this... I'm still going to. The Wither Skulls that the Wither shoots can be blocked my mobs (The animals from the sorcerer for sure not sure about other mobs) 1 TierIV Sorcerer tower with all the mobs attacking the wither is usually good enough. I know I don't have evidence but my computer isn't good enough to record video and other than video I don't know how I would show evidence. So it would be great if someone else posted evidence.

Edit: Got some evidence. The picture below shows the aftermath of a wither going through. Notice how there isn't a single tower destroyed.
    [​IMG]

If you want to see the pictures as the wither is going through you can click here.

Edit: Just feel like following format.

• What game? Tower Defense
    • What map? All Maps
    • What date? Found it at 2016-05-26 (roughly)
    • What time? Can't remember but I did it again for evidence around 2:30-3:00pm EST time
    • Mac, PC or Linux? Windows (technically Mac, Windows, and Linuxes are pc)
    • Was there an error message? No

Last edited: May 28, 2016
  2. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    You need video evidence, so we can see the glitch happening. It's better to understand. If not, I could go on to Tower Defense later today to try and recreate it.

3. LethaIity

LethaIity Member

If you could that would be great. If I can play later today I'll take some screen shots during and after the wither, but it won't be as great as video evidence.

4. LethaIity

LethaIity Member

Updated post with some evidence.

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Ok, I just went and played tower defense. It was extremly fun :D I see what you mean about the mobs from the sorcerer tower blocking the wither shots. Hopefully a staff member sees this and reports this to the developers. Thanks for the report :D