1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Defense: Armageddon mode - Not able to repair broken towers

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by soysuva, Apr 4, 2016.

1. soysuva

soysuva Member

Bug/Problem: The problem I'm having with the game is that I can't seem to repair towers that are broken after Armageddon Mode. It looks like this and even if i try to right click the spot the broken tower is on it just gives me the "villager noise when they sound annoyed or out of stock": http://imgur.com/a/rpmqx
    • What game? Tower Defense
    • What map? All Maps
    • What date? I'm not sure when this happened, but it seems to have always been like this. (like last week) It happened on my first game when I first wanted to try Tower defense on the cube b/c the chunk was moving here. My 2nd game I lagged out, but my third game it still was having the same issue. My teammates also couldn't repair towers.
    • What time? All the time
    • Was there an error message? No

2. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    I thnk you can't repair towers in armageddon mode. When armegeddon mode begins, it normally gives you a message with that ou can't repair tower, etc. (I dont play TD so I don't know the bugs of it.

3. soysuva

soysuva Member

Actually, people are suppose to be able to repair towers even after Armageddon mode. If towers are broken and can't be rebuilt then what's the point of the game? It is called "tower defense" for a reason. Compared to the tower defense on thechunk, people were able to rebuild/re-add what was broken. So it doesn't really make sense that you can't add the tower again in the same spot after it's broken. It's just half broken and still there, but not functional.

Also in this picture, the warning for Armageddon mode never said that players couldn't repair/put towers back in the original spot after it's broken. So, yep this is definitely a bug.
    [​IMG]

4. xMegaCoolx

xMegaCoolx Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
    It was maybe a solution on your bug. Now you can see how much I've played TD.

5. toropov

toropov Developer Staff Member Developer

This is not a bug.