1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Defence Crashing Causes/Solutions Please Read

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ymbmg, Jul 18, 2016.

1. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

Well here we are again, It's always such a pleasure. Portal references aside, Tower Defence is still crashing often. I've posted the reasons for the crashes on another thread. The mobs from the necromancer and sorcerer towers crash a match instantly. This isn't an intermittent issue, you can get a match to crash by repeating it however many times you want. It's a staggering 100%-of-the-time crash causer. We have video footage in this thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defence-constant-crashes.129876/ (you'll have to scroll about mid-page) I've been asked by a friend to make the suggestion that sorcerer towers and necromancer towers just be mark unusable for now. This is the true reason for making this thread. On a more permanent note, since the problem stems from the mobs spawned by the tower, the problem should lie in the source code for those mobs or perhaps in the source code for the towers (probably somewhere within their Class definition). If the fixes cannot be resolved easily, then please do us the favor of making those two towers unusable until further notice.

I'm speaking on behalf of a friend, myself, and the Tower Defence community on Cubecraft. Thank you again for reading.

HurmitCurtis likes this.
  2. NedGaming

NedGaming Member

It will fixxed SoonTM

3. gelatinaworld

gelatinaworld Member

Necromancer does too? i thought that only Sorcerer crashes the game :/

4. Povious

Povious Member

Zeus tower also does too. This bug is being fixed, but please understand that the staff are trying to fix multiple bugs, which will take a while.

Cheers.
    ~OrbitFlash

5. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page: