1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Tower Defence constant crashes

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by ymbmg, Jul 17, 2016.

1. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

Tower Defence is still crashing. As a fellow programmer (and human being), I know it's bothersome being nagged about situations like this. That said, a lot of my friends aren't even around to chat to at this point, due to Tower Defence being their main cause for sticking around. I suppose it's bothering me more than others because I'm not only on one of the leader-boards there, I'm about to be on both, and frankly, i just miss the game. While it's true that I can still play it for enjoyment, the frustration from not being able to finish a match is more than enough to get me to post another thread. I must admit, I've even considered leaving Cubecraft at this point. After all, Tower Defence was the reason I joined.

Again, thanks for reading my message. I hope to see Tower Defence back up soon.

2. Donald Trump

Donald Trump Member

Idek.
    The bug has already been reported, and should be fixed as soon as possible.

3. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

An update to the situation, placing a sorcerer tower (or the mobs spawned by them) instantly causes a crash. I've yet to test it for the necromancer tower, but I can definitely say it crashed within roughly 2 seconds of placing the sorcerer tower. I'm not the only player that figured this out, others have stated it in lobby and in game too. I simply tested it.

I think a mod should see it for himself though, it seems some crazy Exception is thrown when the mobs spawn.

4. Kingstoyou

Kingstoyou Member

Necromancer Causing Game To Crash -
    skip to :50

5. ymbmg

ymbmg Member

A friend said that when the game crashed, the launcher reported a NullPointerException of some sort. Then again, that message could've arisen from him being disconnected from the server. Regardless of what the case is, I thought I'd throw that information out there.

6. Dikkemeneer

Dikkemeneer Member

Yes as soon as a Sorcerer or a Necromancer tower gets activated, the server just crashes. Cubeacraft, plz fix this because its an awesome gamemode!

7. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    As said by BuildBuild25, the glitch has been reported, and staff are aware of this glitch. If they arnt, let's hope they see this thread and reports it to the developers. But anyways, there has been another thread about this same glitch, and staff have said that it has been reported. You can view that thread here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/tower-defense.129653/