• Yes, I like it

Votes: 5 62.5%
  • No, i don't like it

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

_ItzAngelPvP

May 26, 2015
Hello everyone, how are you?

I have an idea, why the staffs didnt do a tournament of skywars, & team skywars.
That can be a good idea, the prices can be:

SKYWARS!
1st place.- Iron rank + 10 cublets + 1000 experience + Letter of thanks for participate
2nd place.- 5 Cublets + 500 experience + Letter of thanks for participate
3rd place.- 3 cublets + 250 of experience + Letter of thanks for participate

I didnt think of team skywars.
Tats my suggestion, but the prices i dont think that can be, thats your opinion.
¿Do you like it?
+1 <3

SevereWarning

Forum Expert
Nov 14, 2013
Somewhere
I don't know... We had something like this in the past when we had lesser players and removed it along with the features of ranks because of the EULA. It'd be unfair for some people (and make them really sad) that they can't participate. And we have more hackers than we did let's say a year ago. Hackers will just crush the top spots if not caught. I'd say no, tournaments are for smaller server with a small community, with a server as big as this, it'd be really hard for us to cope along.

Pingu_

Dedicated Member
Feb 5, 2015
Yrs I do like it however I agree with Sev. Cubecraft is too big of a community to allow this again. Hackers will over take everyone and people doin it legit will be wasting their time

Reactions: Accountrowan01

_ItzAngelPvP

May 26, 2015
I don't know... We had something like this in the past when we had lesser players and removed it along with the features of ranks because of the EULA. It'd be unfair for some people (and make them really sad) that they can't participate. And we have more hackers than we did let's say a year ago. Hackers will just crush the top spots if not caught. I'd say no, tournaments are for smaller server with a small community, with a server as big as this, it'd be really hard for us to cope along
The idea is like that, for example OvercastNetwork (Sorry for the oter server) Are a big community, and have tournaments, do it only from team skywars, Only can enter 50 teams, or something like that, and do a system of KD, and like that do a minimum like 0.9 KD, to enter to the rournament of team skywars, this system can be at 2016, because is to harder to do that, so, what you think now?

Xtreme3_PvP

Dec 4, 2014
Minecraft

I have an idea, why the staffs didnt do a tournament of skywars, & team skywars.

SKYWARS!
1st place.- Iron rank + 10 cublets + 1000 experience + Letter of thanks for participate

Tats my suggestion, but the prices i dont think that can be, thats your opinion.
¿Do you like it?
+1 <3

Use to have this, but for the old Tron game. The winner got a rank, etc. I don't think the EULA would allow it though.

EdwardLapLaz

Jun 8, 2015
Right behind you.
www.google.com
Why dont we just send in 50 moderators to the final in spectator mode. Then if anyone cheated, they would know and could ban them

p.s you only would need to do it for the final. Hackers wouldnot be bothered to join if they knew they would be banned in later rounds.

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Why dont we just send in 50 moderators to the final in spectator mode. Then if anyone cheated, they would know and could ban them

p.s you only would need to do it for the final. Hackers wouldnot be bothered to join if they knew they would be banned in later rounds.
I don't think that's possible...

iKatie_

May 3, 2015
Like its been said, it is a great idea for smaller servers but Cubecraft as a very popular server that contains quite a few hackers, no.

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Due to the current state that the server is in, I do not agree with this suggestion. As said above, the servers community has grown enormously. Hackers will be hackers. :P

iOreos

May 1, 2015
Portugal

SKYWARS!

¿Do you like it?
+1 <3
The 1st place prize couldn't be iron rank, imagine if an Obsidian rank or Emerald rank wins the game? They can't have iron rank again :/

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom