Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I Think Since Cubecraft has so many Skill based games that we should have some more tournaments going on.
I think TeamSkywars, Skywars, Survival Games, Eggwars and Tower Defenders Could all use some of these.
The Reward could be a rank, Points or a certain ammount of cubelets. And Since the ranks on here are not quite cheap it could be a nice way to give some ranks to the ones that earn a rank but can't afford one.

I Hope you all support this and thx For Reading! :D

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Also it can be hard to host a tournament in for example SkyWars or Tower Defenders.
Sorry for double post btw. :P

Im Sys

Jun 30, 2015
London
Sounds like quite a good idea, there is/used to be build comps for different holidays, a wider variety of events would be a cool addition. :P

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
Also it can be hard to host a tournament in for example SkyWars or Tower Defenders.
Sorry for double post btw. :p
Cubecraft is a strong server, they should be able to do it. Btw Like a tournament every 2 months is not that much of an overload.

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
Cubecraft is a strong server, they should be able to do it. Btw Like a tournament every 2 months is not that much of an overload.
I meant that everyone has to be available, you need some preparations and with some games it's just really hard to manage everything.

EroShadows

May 14, 2015
Unknown
I meant that everyone has to be available, you need some preparations and with some games it's just really hard to manage everything.
Yeah i understand, it's Totally posible though. they can't do it every day but if they prepare it they could 100% do it.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
There was build competitions but it kinda goes against the EULA so we stopped doing them frequently. The competitions however can only be hosted by members because the staff have better things to do then hosting things. :P

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
Top Bottom