1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Too Many Hax Playing

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by 1_Man_Wolf_Pack, Sep 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1_Man_Wolf_Pack

1_Man_Wolf_Pack Member

I was considering buying my daughter and myself a couple of memberships but each time we play there is someone using hax, usually anti-knockback. In our last game I shot a guy that had no shield on a one block bridge and he didn't budge even with multiple shots at near point-blank range. It is frustrating enough to where we don't want to play anymore. Can anything be done about this? We can report them but getting proof is hard and by then the game was ruined anyway.

2. Pingu_

Pingu_ Member

The only way at the moment is to record them, its not that hard, just download a free recording software like obs and start recording every game you join. This is the only possible way atm for players to get hackers banned. I'm sure cubecraft are in the development of a better anti hax system

3. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    Staff are trying all they can to stop the hackers. As of right now the only way to prevent hackers are to record them and report them. Some recording devices are shown below:
    • OBS
    • Fraps
    • Bandicam
    After you got your evidence upload them to a video hosting website eg YouTube.

4. Buuuddy

Buuuddy Member

The best thing we can currently do is record and report hackers. Yes it takes some time, but it is worth it.

A new anti-cheat is on the developers their to-do list. Though, it will take a while until it gets released.

5. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    Currently there are a lot of hackers active on the server due to the new punishment system.
    Since the new punishment system got implemented everyone got unbanned.

At the moment the only thing that players can do is record and report the hackers.
    Simple record programs as obs and bandicam can be used. It would be heighly appreciated if you do report them :)

I'm sorry that almost every game gets ruined. Staff members are working really hard to ban every hacker which have been reported.

1_Man_Wolf_Pack likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.