Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshua Joynson

Aug 16, 2016
guys this server is actually annoying me coz of the amount of hackers and there are no admins on to stop it this server has the worst security and if someone doesn't stop it i'm going to delete the server and spread the word and yes that is a threat. It's just making the server so pointless to play especially eggwars the hackers just fly to break your egg and it take the fun out of it so can someone just fix it

Joshua Joynson

Aug 16, 2016
i'm going to try and play this time next week i'm going to play as many games as i can if i see more than 1 hacker in those games i'm going to delete the server and spread the word that cubecraft has the worst possible security

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Dual post FTW
And to make it clear, your "threat" won't really do anything. You're an annoying little 13 year old that can't report hackers, and spreading the word no one will listen to you, why should "omg found more than ONE hacker" make them not play the server anymore?
@Camezonda please lock.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
No offense, but you act like it's Cubecraft's fault while it isn't. Minecraft allows mods which is the first problem. Then users start using hacks which is their own decision and then "It's Cubecraft's fault that there are hackers". Minecraft should do something about it instead of the servers. Cubecraft's staff members do their best to punish as much hackers as possible, so Cubecraft is taking initiative, which is good.

The best thing we, the players, can do is record and report hackers. A new anti-cheat is on the developers their to-do list, but it will take a while to make since anti-cheats are hard to make and there are other projects that are more of a priority right now.

I write crappy replies when I'm tired, no hate.

Reactions: Ping Ether
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
Basketman wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Frontlane wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🥳
dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
Top Bottom