Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Shortstack

May 12, 2014
Haribo Factory
I was wondering, if by chance, anyone has some good tips for getting new gear, or just more money than the occasional 2-coin-chest. I know for one that teaming can get you backstabbed, stealing your hard-earned money and gear. (But I do admit, I've done it myself too!) I also try camping a high output chest, but I eventually get found, dying with my 200+ money. So, anybody have useful tricks?

Reactions: ItsYaBoyJavid

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
I was wondering, if by chance, anyone has some good tips for getting new gear, or just more money than the occasional 2-coin-chest. I know for one that teaming can get you backstabbed, stealing your hard-earned money and gear. (But I do admit, I've done it myself too!) I also try camping a high output chest, but I eventually get found, dying with my 200+ money. So, anybody have useful tricks?
Yes, Before you start farming Get a Speed pot and a strength pot from the potions shop. 2. try to avoid full diamonds as much as possible and or try to negotiate a team with them. 3. Record hackers and post them here on the forums as it makes the game WAY more enjoyable without them here. 4.If someone is fighting you and you're low on health, Use your Pointless Brick to knock them back! 5. Try not to starve before you start farming, Kill starters for more bread. (thats all for now hope this helped) :)

Shortstack

May 12, 2014
Haribo Factory
Thanks, I actually rarely kill starters, but wow should I start! I suppose there's more than one way to go about it. I could do a small bit of farming, then get food. Or, I could kill starters. I should try the latter. Any ideas on getting yourself to safety when carrying large amounts of money?

Volkom_

Forum Expert
Jan 16, 2014
Just over there
Thanks, I actually rarely kill starters, but wow should I start! I suppose there's more than one way to go about it. I could do a small bit of farming, then get food. Or, I could kill starters. I should try the latter. Any ideas on getting yourself to safety when carrying large amounts of money?
Don't stop running :P

ItsYaBoyJavid

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2014
Earth
Drink a speed pot. stack up on speed...

Blooberry

Nov 19, 2014
That Place In Space
Well, here is what I do to maximize my fun in Assassination.
Follow it closely.

Step 1: Hit spawn
Step 2: Spend 10 minutes and find one chest with 3 coins.
Step 3: Get mobbed by that one guy in diamond armor.
Step 4: Repeat until you are content with your emotions towards Assassination.

In all seriousness, I cannot stress this enough. Stay ontop of the buildings as much as possible. Get the jump on people, literally.
Follow them around until they stop for a chest, then use your sword skills to chop him up into small cheese cube sized pieces.

Shortstack

May 12, 2014
Haribo Factory
That's beautiful xD getting the jump on people can be hard, especially that one time where you kamikaze on a full iron or other armor type, and you actually win. Then of course, you get killed by a hacker while putting on your armor. >_<

Aimee2323

Forum Expert
Jan 3, 2014
Crazy Land
Camp on top of a building, get a servant (example @javid1234b (jkilyrlly) ) then, when you see somebody coming to kill you shout "HALP" or "PERSON" then if they come near you knock them with a pointless brick, then just wait for your servant to kill them.

Jkjk actually no that's what I do

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Kiyaan gaming world on YouTube
This might be one of the weirdest excuses I have seen after killing someone.

2024-03-28_23.34.25.png
Top Bottom