Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 3 37.5%

• Total voters

MinecraftPenguin21

Dedicated Member
Jun 8, 2014
Wall Maria, Shiganshina District,
Assassinations is a difficult game at the start, it is hard to go against all the OP diamond/iron guys, here are a few tips to survive :).

Height Advantage:
Always try to get the height advantage on players, you can see more from higher places, as the players on the ground have building in front of them. Also when you see a player and you are ready to attack, you can always get a critical hit and do more damage, but be careful, you will loose a lot of damage when you jump off.

Less damage when falling:
When you are hit off a really tall building, for example on top of the shops, to reduce the damage taken hold shift, it could save your life.

Try to find the easy route:
If your are trying to find a certain area to get loot or to meet up with someone without dying, always try to find the safest. fastest and easiest route, you can do this by sticking to the roof tops, staying out of ANY PvP, and always keep a line of sight on your destination.

Replenishing armour and weapons:
If you have low durability on any of your weapons and armour, and you have loads of the same item in your inventory, you can easily add more durability and safe inventory space.

You can easily do this by taking an item.
e.g. A wooden sword
Then take another wooden sword and put them both into the 2x2 crafting grid when you open up your inventory [E].

Use a good pair of headphones:

Your normal speakers on your computer/laptop/Mac are fine for PvP, but using a good pair of headphones gives you a slight advantage over players. With the headphones you can hear sounds which normally you couldn't hear as good using normal speakers.

For example, if you are around tight corners and you are scared a player would come around the corner and kill you, using headphones would help prevent that 50% of the time. As with the headphones you can hear players from further than usual, and you can hear their footsteps easier.

Having a good gaming PC:

Having a good gaming computer would help you a lot, since on most laptops, it tends to lag a bit every now and then, and that one lag spike could lead you to your death, having a good, beefy computer which could handle games such as minecraft without any lag would give you a advantage over players which lag a lot, because your game isn't, jerking around and you can hit/play smoothly.

I hope this helped you guys.

~MinecraftPenguin21~

ps: Staff Members can you please lock this and delete ANY posts as this is only to read, thank you, also feel free to edit it and add tips of your own :).

Reactions: Terrarialover11

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
Tips:
Potions are the difference between life and death in this game. Especially when you're an iron or diamond armor.
Sometimes it's better not to take someone on. If they look tougher and you're not so good at PvP, it might not be worth it.
Pay attention to where good looting spots are. If you scout around the map and find the good spots, you can start to kill to earn rather than farm. Not only is this more efficient but more fun too.
Be careful with what you spend. Almost never BUY iron armor. Kill for it.
Knocking people off of buildings/temple is a good way to stay alive.
DO NOT USE A BLOCK/HIT STRATEGY, IT'S HORRIBLE AND NEVER WORKS.
Don't buy any weapon below iron/diamond tier. Resist buying iron the best you can also.
DO NOT HOLD SEVERAL SETS OF ARMOR. This might sound stupid, but it's a good tip. Especially when you're a full diamond. I never actually hold a full set. However, I highly recommend that you hold an extra pair of boots and an extra helmet, as these are the fastest breaking armor pieces.
Try not to carry more that 1 stack of food. Holding more than one stack clutters your inventory and you won't need more than one stack unless you shop camp, (something you SHOULDN'T be doing in the first place)
Know your enemies. Don't blindly team with someone that just happens to be your friend when you have full diamond, if you don't know them from before and they try to team with you, they defiantly just want your stuff. Also be aware of who's good and who's out to get you.
Don't hold radical amounts of money. The only time you should have an inventory full of money is when you're going on a shopping spree. Basically, try not to hold ogre 1000 at a time. If you have 1000 in your inventory, then clearly you don't know what items to get and how to spend. If you know how to play, you'd know that you shouldn't have lots of money, rather lots of items that you use money to buy.
Be careful with what you spend. You don't want to but a bunch of stupid stuff and be left with no money to buy what you essentially need
Keep your inventory clean and organized. I manage my inventory like a GOD. I keep my hotbar perfect and clean, and I have a method for money carrying as well. As seen below:
Diamond #3.png

I hope these tips were helpful to you! I really know my stuff about this game. I'm the best player and a professional at what I do. If you need any help or advice just message me and I'll let you know what's up. You shouldn't see me on too often anymore though, as I am retiring from hardcore playing.

AROBLAM

Feb 23, 2014
Circleville, Ohio
www.youtube.com
Maybe up your sensitivity to be able to look around you faster if you haven't got the time to look around.
Bad idea. You're actually supposed to get used to a LOWER sensitivity when gaming. The reason is because slower mice are more precise. You might say "well then you can't look around fast" but I have an answer to that. Move your hand faster, rather than doing small movements to move faster. Basically, the lower the sensitivity, the more precise you are. The more precise you are, the more you can lock onto oppenents and get all of your hits in.

AdventureeTree

Bad idea. You're actually supposed to get used to a LOWER sensitivity when gaming. The reason is because slower mice are more precise. You might say "well then you can't look around fast" but I have an answer to that. Move your hand faster, rather than doing small movements to move faster. Basically, the lower the sensitivity, the more precise you are. The more precise you are, the more you can lock onto oppenents and get all of your hits in.
Nah not in my opinion I really like high sensitivity

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
Top Bottom