Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Some games can last an extremely long time. One time I was playing SG's and ended up with a troll camper who would only talk to his friends and not me. I looked for THIRTY MINUTES, then accidentally died of fall damage. (That's 30 minutes of my life gone!)

And TNT run has a huge arena but few players, so 2 players can keep running for over ten minutes without dying. And two players hiding in skywars can last 10-20 minutes before someone wins and the other just wasted a ton of their life.

I suggest a timer for these games, and if it runs out, both players win. This can avoid a waste of your time, and stop campers from trolling the other player. Perhaps ten minutes for SG's and SW's, and three minutes for TNT run. This will stop games that last pretty much forever, and avoid players from ragequitting due to waste of time, and perhaps even leaving.

@LaserDolphin77 @Claudia @SGTkuzey @PinkStr3ak @SevereWarning @musemat

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Meh, it's not too hard to find a person in Skywars, there's about 12-24 islands to scour. I understand the Biomes map would be hard to find everyone, so maybe a timer for that individual map. Also, for TNT Run, I'm pretty sure games end pretty fast seeing as the TNT will obviously run out as it does not re-gen. & as for Survival Games, we had the problem before with games lasting forever, but that issue has been resolved with a deathmatch :)

This idea is not necessary at all in my opinion.

Reactions: SGTkuzey

Verdag

Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2014
Norway
The SG one can be modified. The deathmatch timer should start at 3 players and should last 1 minute or something

vishwathegreat

Mar 21, 2014
Crazy Land
I dont plat SG that much, but I do play Skywars a LOT. And I think the timer should be added. Since many people r trolls in this world, I dont want to keep looking at one trolls face till I ragequit and leave. Some 25 mins would be OK with me.

Raindrop57

Mar 29, 2014
A Raincloud
Meh, it's not too hard to find a person in Skywars, there's about 12-24 islands to scour. I understand the Biomes map would be hard to find everyone, so maybe a timer for that individual map. Also, for TNT Run, I'm pretty sure games end pretty fast seeing as the TNT will obviously run out as it does not re-gen. & as for Survival Games, we had the problem before with games lasting forever, but that issue has been resolved with a deathmatch :)

This idea is not necessary at all in my opinion.
With TNT run, there's rarely more than two players, allowing the game to last a while. If there were more players, then yes, it wouldn't be a problem, but with only two or three players, there's so much TNT to walk on that it allows games to last way too long for such a fast paced game, as the whole surface area of the arena is about the size of six creative plots or so...

With SG's, didn't realize that deathmatch had been added, since I stopped playing afterwards thinking it was a waste of time. Good to know that that's been fixed. :)

ModernRevolution

Dedicated Member
Oct 23, 2013
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
I don't think tnt run needs a timer, it's fine as it is. And my skywars matches don't last too long, just build and find the other person and kill them. But I don't think a deathmatch needs a timer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

you dont know how long ive been waiting to see this <3
IMG_8461.jpeg
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
🐺
Top Bottom