1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Survival Games Bugs.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by LaserDolphin77, Jan 2, 2015.

1. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

Hello, I'm here to report three bugs in the Survival Games maps. I've had help from @NanoNet for telling me about these so I could get them on video and prove that these are real, and help from ichapple and WilsonGamer123 (players from the games) who helped me get to the points where I could record them by not killing me before deathmatch :p
    Here are the bugs:
    1. Diamond Sword Kit: Now, you see that the diamond sword kit is worth 40000 points. There is a bug which allows them to get this kit for free. What happens is right before the game starts, when they have the final countdown, the player will shift-click the diamond sword on the kit (a short time after the timer has said "You will be released in 1 second!") and the diamond sword will go into their inventory, and they can use it for the rest of the match as a diamond sword. I have video evidence of this, and I would not be surprised if this bug works for all of the SG kits. Here is the video of me doing this glitch (I left the arena after, so I didn't abuse it);
    2. Walls in the Desert Map: At the DeathMatch, there are no walls that surround it, so you can still run around like it wasn't even a DeathMatch, I don't know if this was on purpose, but it ruins the point of the DeathMatch. I could've use pictures, but I was already making the video for the other bug, so I made videos for this one and the next one which aren't really needed, but oh well. Video:

3: Walls in the Castles Map: Again, at the DeathMatch, instead of having no walls, there is a giant hole in the wall which players can easily get out of. Video:

2. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Thanks for bringing this to attention :) After all, I have no recording software xD Blue21Eagle (I think is his IGN) was the easy-to-trick fellow that told me about the sword glitch! He admitted to abusing it, and of coarse it would do me no good, but I will post screenshots of him tomorrow if I have time! (On my phone rn ;-;)

3. Cocai

Cocai Member

on the hustle
    Also, random stone blocks are generated during the village death match which makes my (along with many others) FPS drop by quite a lot.

4. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Agreed, I don't get the point of the block above the arena being generated. It lags me 5 seconds into the "fighting period" I have died a couple times because of the extra block generations

5. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
  6. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Sorry if I sound urgent, but the "Kit glitching" needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Every game I join, there are at least 2 peaople that use the glitch. (I know this, because when I kill them, it doesn't say "Diamond sword" It has the exact desc. of the kit w/colors) There is one guy (SeriousMicheal, How ever you spell Micheal xD) That uses this constantly, and he has over 200 wins.

Cocai likes this.