1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Three Survival Games Bugs.

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by LaserDolphin77, Jan 2, 2015.

1. LaserDolphin77

LaserDolphin77 Member

Hello, I'm here to report three bugs in the Survival Games maps. I've had help from @NanoNet for telling me about these so I could get them on video and prove that these are real, and help from ichapple and WilsonGamer123 (players from the games) who helped me get to the points where I could record them by not killing me before deathmatch :p
    Here are the bugs:
    1. Diamond Sword Kit: Now, you see that the diamond sword kit is worth 40000 points. There is a bug which allows them to get this kit for free. What happens is right before the game starts, when they have the final countdown, the player will shift-click the diamond sword on the kit (a short time after the timer has said "You will be released in 1 second!") and the diamond sword will go into their inventory, and they can use it for the rest of the match as a diamond sword. I have video evidence of this, and I would not be surprised if this bug works for all of the SG kits. Here is the video of me doing this glitch (I left the arena after, so I didn't abuse it);
    2. Walls in the Desert Map: At the DeathMatch, there are no walls that surround it, so you can still run around like it wasn't even a DeathMatch, I don't know if this was on purpose, but it ruins the point of the DeathMatch. I could've use pictures, but I was already making the video for the other bug, so I made videos for this one and the next one which aren't really needed, but oh well. Video:

3: Walls in the Castles Map: Again, at the DeathMatch, instead of having no walls, there is a giant hole in the wall which players can easily get out of. Video:

2. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Thanks for bringing this to attention :) After all, I have no recording software xD Blue21Eagle (I think is his IGN) was the easy-to-trick fellow that told me about the sword glitch! He admitted to abusing it, and of coarse it would do me no good, but I will post screenshots of him tomorrow if I have time! (On my phone rn ;-;)

3. 6Godly

6Godly Member

on the hustle
    Also, random stone blocks are generated during the village death match which makes my (along with many others) FPS drop by quite a lot.

4. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Agreed, I don't get the point of the block above the arena being generated. It lags me 5 seconds into the "fighting period" I have died a couple times because of the extra block generations

5. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
  6. NanoNet

NanoNet Member

Sorry if I sound urgent, but the "Kit glitching" needs to be fixed as soon as possible. Every game I join, there are at least 2 peaople that use the glitch. (I know this, because when I kill them, it doesn't say "Diamond sword" It has the exact desc. of the kit w/colors) There is one guy (SeriousMicheal, How ever you spell Micheal xD) That uses this constantly, and he has over 200 wins.

6Godly likes this.