Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XPrimal_DIalgaX

Jul 18, 2015
Really nice vid! You're the luckiest man I know :D. Ima use gold in stead of chain too now :D
I use a gold helmet instead of a iron helmet because you can get better enchantments on gold rather than on the other armor. So, if you watch some of my videos (Not saying you have to) I always use a gold helmet instead of iron because it gets me prot II all the time and I also use a gold chestplate instead of chain for enchantments because the first enchantment you do in a game if it's a gold chestplate it will always be thorns I and fire prot I. (I also get prot II gold leggings a lot and I got Prot III Feather falling III Unbreaking III and Depth Strider I gold boots once) :P XD

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I use a gold helmet instead of a iron helmet because you can get better enchantments on gold rather than on the other armor. So, if you watch some of my videos (Not saying you have to) I always use a gold helmet instead of iron because it gets me prot II all the time and I also use a gold chestplate instead of chain for enchantments because the first enchantment you do in a game if it's a gold chestplate it will always be thorns I and fire prot I. (I also get prot II gold leggings a lot and I got Prot III Feather falling III Unbreaking III and Depth Strider I gold boots once) :p XD
:D okay! Ill try to get thorns :P

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom