1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This won't work anymore

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Malcolm_, Jul 26, 2015.

1. Malcolm_

Malcolm_ Member

Student/Waiter
    So, recently in Spleef, if a person camps/ doesn't break blocks they start to lose hunger and eventually die, which is a good thing but then there's the achievements, which you can't break blocks in order to get the achievements and those can't be achieved now.
    Example of an achievement:
    2aad54221711ca25744e9bf45a169f22.png

So, as a solution to this I was thinking, if there's lack of movement from a player they lose hunger instead of not breaking blocks?
    Opinions gladly appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
    Mall.

2. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

Unfortunately it isn't that simple, since a player could leave a 5x5 area or so and walk around it continuously. I like the way it works now, although I think the rate in which you lose hunger should be reduced slightly. Other than that, I think spleef is good as it is :) As for the challenge, I reckon they should be removed and replaced with another challenge that is just as difficult I.E. Winning a game without breaking more than 35 blocks.

Malcolm_ likes this.
  3. Malcolm_

Malcolm_ Member

Student/Waiter
    That could be good too, I just want this to be sorted out for any confusions to other players.

Snap likes this.