1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THIS SERVER IS A SUCK

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by byAppeL, Oct 31, 2015.

1. byAppeL

byAppeL Member

Buy yourself a good dedicated server is a penis bugea armor, you can not play, buy things and not let you eat or anything, it sucks the server, Fix it!

2. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

Are you talking about Assassins, if so it would help if you explained what was wrong and why it is buggy.
    Also I can connect to the server fine and there are 0 lag problems for me, it might just be your connection. This is because our servers are not hosted in a lot of different countries in the world therefore some players will unfortunately experience a few small lag issues.

3. byAppeL

byAppeL Member

There are problems of delay (lag) or anything, I buy everything goes well but when I put the armor does not appear set and so all the time, if the loose disappears and when I open the store appears again, same with the food not leave me anything, do something!

4. CaptainDawg_

CaptainDawg_ Member

I think what you have described is just latency lag. There is not much we can do about that just yet. I'll look into the armour and food things just to make sure that they aren't bugs.