1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

This is getting neglectful

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by epixwagger, Sep 12, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. epixwagger

epixwagger Member

This server is really pissing me off. Look, I like the games, but they are completely overrun by hackers and cheaters. What's even worse is that I've made FOUR ban reports since about 2 weeks ago and they've yet to be reviewed. This is completely ridiculous and shameful, you're letting your server fall apart. Every other game is with a cheater, and I've just stopped trying to get them banned, like they should be, and I've just stopped playing on this server altogether.

You're losing your fans, your support. Mods, stop slacking off.

https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/o83110-ban-report.151583/
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/fsocietys-ban-report.150517/
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/aeroplayz-report.150506/
    https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/itzsebas_-and-tinaplayzmc-ban-report.150146/

Above are my ban reports, not reviewed or anything. And you know what, if you keep it up, this post itself will most likely never even be seen. This is my last effort to reunite with a server I once loved.

RIP cubecraft

2. epixwagger

epixwagger Member

And to hell with ban reports, they take my own personal time to create and when moderators couldn't care less about them then what's the point?

3. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    Hello epix.
    I think we can all understand your frustration about the system.
    The ban system has recently been changed so hackers are only banned for 1 week.
    This is what the increase of hackers is.
    This is because everybody deserves a second chance.
    Even hackers.
    With the Mods, you must understand that they have lives too.
    They can't constantly be on CubeCraft.
    And as for your reports, everybody makes reports.
    There are literally hundreds a day.
    Everybody's will be answered at some point, you must just be patient.
    Thank You!

4. epixwagger

epixwagger Member

I feel like the 1 week system is too easy going. Is it always 1 week or do consecutive bans earn heftier punishments? No, everybody doesn't deserve a second chance. And even though mods have lives too, they signed up for this job and if they're not committed enough too it then they clearly don't take it seriously. And yes, there are hundreds of reports a day, but this shouldn't be a 2 week holdup. Report reviewing is simple and shouldn't take too long. Is the evidence sufficient? No. Next.

And with the 1 week bans, at this point reports are basically useless, as it will take so long for the report to get reviewed (in the unlikely event that it does) that it will lose all effect. I'm thoroughly convinced that I'm done making reports for this server.

5. ♡♡♡♡

♡♡♡♡ Member

Reporting probably takes longer than you think. The staff have to log all the evidence, watch the videos multiple times, and reply to the report as well as lock it. In that time 4 more reports were probably posted so good luck keeping up if your a staff member

6. 1212hawks_

1212hawks_ Member

Playing on Cubecraft
    Home Page:
    I'm saying yes, the server does need to give rid of more hackers, but you can always do your part by recording any hackers you see and help out the server more :). That's what you can do if you really think hacking is a problem on cubecraft

7. RockBob4

RockBob4 Member

Believe it or not, there are so many threads complaining about this same thing. You just need to realize that you are not the only person submitting reports and that the mods are working a lot on banning. Plase just deep on reporting and doing your part like the rest of us.

1212hawks_ likes this.
  8. Orangeric88

Orangeric88 Mod Staff Member Moderator

-=-+EggWars+ -=-
    Home Page:
    I understand that lately there has been a lot of hackers lately in game.

If you feel like your report have gone unnoticed for a long time, feel free to tag staff. We will eventually get to your report.

Keep in mind, we can't handle all of the reports at the same time. Based on my experience, for every ban a player gets, a new ban report gets added. Same with the invalid reports. We can't cover them all at the same time.

Staff are working really hard to ban all the hackers. Now with school and other stuff in real life, most staff have other things to do, like school work. They can't be on the server 24/7. There are more players than staff, so not all, staff will be in the forums banning hackers.

9. Legendary Spyro

Legendary Spyro Member

Defender of Worlds
    This isnt a JOB this is volunteer work, but lets put it into perspective how would you feel if you had a job, and there was no such things as meal hour, sleep time, break, sick days ect? Staff are as committed as they can be and it dosent help they also have the work load of a new anticheat and 6 gamemodes rewritten from scratch and real life issues as well they cant be around 24/7 thats why they are doing mass helper recruiting is they need extra staff to help just be patient sometimes it can take a weeks to get to a report

10. Fxhmiiz_

Fxhmiiz_ Member

CubeCrafter
    The staff members are doing their best to keep up with the player reports. Keep in mind that there are over 100 reports every day. They will reply to every player report eventually.;)

11. TheQueenWaddle

TheQueenWaddle Member

Pokemon Addict
    Home Page:
    That's literally what he's doing.
    This goes both ways. At least he isn't one of the people just whining; but if the staff on the other end aren't actually banning any of them, what's the point? They better step up to the plate and stop with the same excuses. Yes, I get it. There's a lot of reports. But there have been at least 5-7 helpers hired recently, there should be SOME CHANGE considering how often a lot of them are online.

They can't just keep saying "Oh no, there's too many reports." They brought that upon themselves to handle when they made the first ban a week long.

Now I'm not trying to harass any staff, I'm sure there are some working their ass off to get these reports done. But after like a month with a stagnant report count, there's clearly an issue in the system.

12. MrTokay

MrTokay Member

Really tired
    Home Page:
    I do like how epix explains himself instead of just posting the average thread: "Plz repot tks long tims and report 3 plyers day before i did plz".
    I think he also saw the "Bug Reports/ SUPPORT" and put it in here instead of just posting it where ever like most people.
    Props to you for that @epixwagger

TheQueenWaddle likes this.
  13. zDutchie

zDutchie Mod Staff Member Moderator

Student
    staff members do care about your reports!
    As you mentioned, making reports costs you your personal time and you've (only) made 4 reports so far.
    Staff has to deal with hundreds of reports each and every day...maybe check how much time that would cost them ;)
    You also have to realize that staff members have work/school/meetings/sport or other things.

We are doing our best to handle as many reports as possible each day.
    Feel free to bump your thread every 1-2 days and don't forget to tag an online moderator+

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.