1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Things to add to the parkour.

Discussion in 'Parkour' started by CorruptedGaming, Sep 8, 2015.

1. CorruptedGaming

CorruptedGaming Member

These are some things I think they should add!

1: Leaderboard - The parkour on this server is very fun! But plain parkour can get a bit boring. People always like a competition. They should add a leaderboard, or world record system for each arena/map.

2: Specific Times - I was trying to beat my time today for easy maps. But I would keep getting the same time of 10 seconds, 15 seconds, etc. I personally think it would be better for it to have specific times. So instead of getting x seconds (1 second) I could get x.xx seconds (1.24 seconds). This would make it a lot more fun to try beating your personal bests.

3: Lag Backs - This is honestly the most annoying thing. I'm having an amazing run when out of no where I lag back. I don't know if this is actually fixable but if it is, I think it would be very good to do!

4: Unlocking Maps - They should really fix the points system. When I try unlocking a new map, it does not work properly when I press the green block.

5: Rewards?: - If there ever actually was a leaderboard system, what I think would be pretty cool is if people got rewards for getting on the leaderboards (x amount of points, or a hat, or a cublet, etc)

That is what I have to say!

Note: I am not making this thread to criticize or say that the parkour is bad. I do really like the parkour on this server, these are just a few suggestions that I think would make it better!

Netflix_Addicted likes this.
  2. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

That just seems like it'd take more fun out of the parkour. -1

This is broken, not sure if it will ever be fixed.

It's due to an anti hacking system. Not much can be done about it.

Again, I don't think this will be fixed anytime soon. It's been reported a few months ago.

3. CorruptedGaming

CorruptedGaming Member

What would you do after you beat all the parkour. Nothing really except for beating your personal times. Adding a leaderboard would make an objective to go for. Also see who is especially good at parkour. Nothing really to make it less fun.

4. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

I agree with all of them, especially the first two :) Would be nice to see parkour getting a little bit of love for once.

Netflix_Addicted likes this.
  5. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

The parkour servers' been neglected for a long time, and the Managers don't seem to want to fix it :/

6. Netflix_Addicted

Netflix_Addicted Member

Learning to play new instruments
    Home Page:
    Nice idea

7. A Christmas Hangar

A Christmas Hangar Member

Home Page:
    Time to spam GigerGeek soon™ jk I agree with all of them, specially the reward one & the leaderboare. but I'm noob, so I wouldn't get too much things

8. BrenThePotato

BrenThePotato Member

I agree deeply with this, it would be nice to try get on the leaderboard or to try get a specific time!​