Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like the idea?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

WolfWanders

Jun 21, 2015
United States of Merica
Hey guys and gals I think there needs to be different servers on CubeCraft for different languages. I think we should have an English speaking server, a Spanish speaking server, and a European server. To make these you could have multiple server ips for CCGN.
Examples: eng.cubecraftgames.net, eu.cubecraftgames.net, and spn.cubecraftgames.net. I believe this is a great idea and it would help players who would want to speak to people in there same language. Hopefully the devs can make this happen.

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
It's not hard to find people that speak your language. Lobbies are always filled with different languages so that's not a problem.

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Ehm, you said a British, Spanish, and European server, when they're all European?!?!

Also, I disagree with this idea ourely because it'll cost a lot of money to copy the servers, and it'll mean some people will move by from other people, if you're saying that there would be an American server and a European server. I believe people in America have _decent_ ping, not a ping so high that you can't do anything.

Reactions: _Patrickk

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I disagree. It'll separate the community. Yes, it's annoying that you cannot understand what some people are saying, but try to ignore it :)

Reactions: Younisco

AwesomeGamer

Jul 18, 2015
I disagree first of all cause their Will be les people playing and it Will be Hard to fil a game and you antes easy find someone that speaks spanish english and european and if you dont like the idea that in alot of games you dont understand then you should fin people with Skype so you can tal to them and playa withwith them every day

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg:
Top Bottom