Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Good evening everyone! :]

Within the next two/three weeks, I have a lot of spare time. As I come to finish my current map, I want to start a new one straight away - if you have a theme that you want to be seen, or a gamemode you want to see new maps for, post here. I will be picking the best ones to build. :]

Thanks!

- Youn

Reactions: ciwa

ciwa

Forum Expert
May 7, 2016
The Netherlands.
Good evening everyone! :]

Within the next two/three weeks, I have a lot of spare time. As I come to finish my current map, I want to start a new one straight away - if you have a theme that you want to be seen, or a gamemode you want to see new maps for, post here. I will be picking the best ones to build. :]

Thanks!

- Youn
Maybe something with Slime/Jelly. :P

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
I always wanted to start on a huge Skywars map with the 'wood' theme. It would have around 25 islands and would have a total different gameplay. I even started with drawing it xD Here is the drawing... Orange circles are mids or semi-mids ;)
Skywars [Wood].png

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I always wanted to start on a huge Skywars map with the 'wood' theme. It would have around 25 islands and would have a total different gameplay. I even started with drawing it xD Here is the drawing... Orange circles are mids or semi-mids ;)
View attachment 118056
What would be on each island? I'd love to challenge myself with that. :P

Reactions: Buuuddy

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Make the islands be placed in a hopper design. Each circle of islands is smaller, lower, and closer to the mid.

Buuuddy

Forum Expert
Mar 31, 2016
What would be on each island? I'd love to challenge myself with that. :p
My first idea was to give the islands with the same colour the same wood type. For example, the eight green islands would be birch-styled. The eight light blue islands would be acacia.. Etc. The semi-mid islands (orange) could be oak and the very middle island could be a mix of the 6 wood types. Though, these are just ideas, you can experiment as much as you can ;)

Little edit: As I said above, this would be a complete different gameplay. The yellow lines that can be seen in the picture would be crumbled bridges. There is no need to add this, but I think this would be cool though.

Reactions: Rainbowaffelz

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Make a new map for skywars :p (cuz i liek sw)
COUGH punch III bows COUGH
COUGH teamers in solo COUGH
COUGH
mid islands that are too far away to reach and server no role whatsoever COUGH
COUGH
islands that only have a tree in em' COUGH

But heh, I like skywars too.

Top Bottom