1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The wither kit should not be like this

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Snap, Jun 14, 2015.

1. Snap

Snap Mod Staff Member Moderator

The wither kit is easily avoided on a flat environment and is perhaps the easiest kit to deal with in the game. Unfortunately the only map that possesses any flat environment is Music since all the other maps have a bunch of holes scattered randomly around it.

On any map other than 'Music' this kit is extremely overpowered, and even on music you find people out of the map or in some weird spot that'll give them an unfair advantage.
    What is overpowered about it is that you can just tap your fire button and an arrow will come out fully-powered, making this bow easily spammable at long ranges. In the video I killed somebody twice taking only 2 hearts of damage and at close range whilst he had a sword. Every game on every map you'll find at the very least, 3 players using this kit and the only way i can avoid this is to just play on Music over and over again since if i play any other map it'll be a wither party.

GuaaarrD likes this.
  2. Colourlight

Colourlight Member

Stalkers these days *shakes head*
    Home Page:
    I agree. Although I think this has already been said, and they responded saying it was balanced?

3. SamueLogic

SamueLogic Member

Student
    On my opinion it's balanced.
    I use enderman kit and I can kill withers in a really easy way, anyways, I think a cool down should be added to the wither head, and please, fix the wither splash problem.

4. Snap

They are pretty easy to kill on a flat surface since you can strafe most of their shots, but this is Super Craft Bros we're talking about and most maps have random holes all over the place. I don't think they should do full damage with just a slight pull of the bowstring since as you saw in that video the zombie, who specializes in melee combat, couldn't get anywhere near me because of how fast the bow can be fired. The wither also has a blast-radius with each shot making killing other players so much easier, and I believe that the flat world bug may be linked to dying to blast radius since it has only happened to me when dying to a wither and I have had it happen a few times when using the kit.

Colourlight likes this.
  5. Snap

By wither splash problem, are you referring to the glitch where some players just stop being withered, or the short cooldown of the final smash?

Colourlight likes this.