Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

rutger

Sep 30, 2014
Over There
hello everyone, my island(challenger,candycatfish,cookieExtreme,clownrochie lost also are nederchest stuff we lost dias and villager spawners thats not a extreme problem and that isnt why i post this. I post to ask admin to do another drop party so we could get some of the stuff back or do a new years sale of books in the shop so everyone can get some of its stuff back

Greetings
Rutger(challenger1012)

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
they will be doing more drop parties to supply everyone with all missing items (or atleast most of em)
Just to make that clear:
I never said we will do more drop parties, just drop parties in general. We obviously can´t give all of the lost items back. Sorry

Reactions: AshbieGirl

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
I lost 4 beacons, 2 sets of diamond armour, a looting sword, a silk touch pickaxe and 15 god apples... I really don't think i'll be getting that kind of loot from a drop party :(

Reactions: TlmeLord

tiger101tiger

Jul 9, 2014
USA
Well, I haven't been on, so I don't know what I lost. But, I'm pretty sure I lost my dia sword, silk touch pick, fortune pick, and some other stuff

eshuren1

Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2014
My Laptop
Bye bye my 2 stacks of god apples 5 different spawners 2 sets of op op diamond armor ma pickaxes and my ender pearls :( /cri

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
o_O It was enderchests and inventories (obviously) but as @Saradabaschi had mentioned, they will be doing more drop parties to supply everyone with all missing items (or atleast most of em)

Hope that helped somewhat <33
I can see that they're trying to make it right, but this isn't going to please the people such as myself, tlmelord and eshuren who lost hundreds of items that can't be dropped in large amounts in drop parties. Yes, they COULD drop 4 beacons in a drop party, but the odds of me getting them are incredibly slim, and this is for me alone; tlmelord lost dozens of beacons, and dropping all of them in a drop party would make beacons worthless, and even then you'll have people that can't get online at the time or people attending who didn't lose anything at all.
I don't see why they don't role-back the server :/ just from a few days ago, that way everyone is happy again, and people can hardly complain about losing their precious island levels because all they have done to get them was spam wool :s
Again with god apples, some people had stacks of them, but they obviously can't drop thousands of god apples at a drop party, because then them too would become worthless over-night.

Reactions: TlmeLord

Saradabaschi

Forum Expert
Jul 1, 2014
I don't see why they don't role-back the server :/ just from a few days ago
That is not how it works.

I´ll lock this because this is just a complaining-about-loosing-items thread. We will see what we can do to make players happier again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
help I can't decide between drawing and writing
Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom