• No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
Hi, I'm xMegaCoolx

Today I'm going to tell about the Player stats (A.K.A. https://players.ccgn.co/).
I think it need a little update.

Point 1:
You cannot see wich level he/she is.

Point 2:
There aren't stats about the (new) games. (Eggwars, Blockwars, Team SkyWars, Money Walls, Lucky Islands and Control Point)
My point is that there need to be stats in all different type of games. (Also the Arcade Mini-games)

Point 3:
You can see how much friends he has, but if the person got a lot of friends, are you going to count them. :P

Point 4:
This point is a little one. Some people are wondering "How long is that person derpign here around on CCG?" Well why we didn't add "First Joined" instead of "Last seen" (Can be both, I would like that)

Point 5:

This one is also a little one. If yo didn't get a rank there stands nothing, and I would lik to see stone in front of the tag "Rank:" (Maybe add some colours into the rank. Example: Lapiz or Emerald
(Here's a picture when you didn't understand it)
Schermopname (18).png

I will thank you for reading this. Please leave you opion about this and also a vote in the poll above

Reactions: The_Supermarket

Anmazing

Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2014
Good ideas! I just think it should only display the number of friends a person has, and when you click on it, it shows all their names in a pop-up window.
~AnmazingAdsome

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
I like these ideas, however I think they might be developing a statistics thing integrated into the forums.

Reactions: Megaaa

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
I think the skins on the player stats should be updated too. I still have my old skin, where I was an ugly blue enderman :D

Top Bottom