Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

pipe_roca

Oct 15, 2015
SkyWars Lobby 1
Hello staff, members,
I know a lot of people have already suggested this but i think the old cubecraft was better.I was an very active member in TmSw but now dont play cubecraft.
Why?!
First- i liked the kits of team skywars
Second- i liked the last lobby
Thirth- i was going to buy the diamond rank (im gold rank) but When i saw this update i saw that the vips what can they do?!!
Four- a lot of people were day and night trying to be in the podium, but...now?!
I had a lot of friends in the server that play team skywars, but now they leave the server like me.
SO I THINK THAT SKY WARS IS NOT THE SAME AS TEAM SKYWARS
Pelase Staff read this but pls pls pls dont remove the thread.
This is my opinión so pls respect it as i respect yours.
Hope you understand me
SO BYE CUBECRAFT THX FOR THIS INCREDIBLE EXPERIENCE, THX STAFF, THX MEMBERS

CHAU :cube_light:

TlmeLord

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
On top of Rororoyourboat
1. The kits have barely changed, and to be honest I don't see any differences.
2. Why do people care so much about how the lobby looks? If the in-game didn't change why do you get affected by it so much?
3. Nothing change with the donator ranks so I don't get what are you complaining about.
4. I don't understand what you are saying at all. TeamSkyWars is the same as Skywars though the only differences are that there are teams and there are bigger islands.
I have noticed people have the tendency to complain about new changes, though without any changes we wouldn't have been were we are today.

byanTraXx

Jun 4, 2015
From your dreams :v
1. The kits have barely changed, and to be honest I don't see any differences.
I would like to see again the sword with knockback I
2. Why do people care so much about how the lobby looks? If the in-game didn't change why do you get affected by it so much?
Total agree with you, why people care so much about how the lobby looks, the important is the game.
Nothing change with the donator ranks so I don't get what are you complaining about.
True, diamond ranks still can vote for basic/normal/Op chest as always was.
I don't understand what you are saying at all. TeamSkyWars is the same as Skywars though the only differences are that there are teams and there are bigger islands.
Good answer ;)

iixMujaheD

Oct 25, 2015
Still no ACTUAL reason for hating the new update >>>>o_O
gameplay is the same nothing changed at all ,just new lobby and new features.....
so what? :confused1::confused1::confused1:

xMegaGamerx

Feb 8, 2015
It's your opinion to leave, we will need to get used to the update. Anyway I don't think it is bad, just different. Anyway goodluck with your life!

ByScracht

Sep 9, 2015
Your Dreams
ya se que te frustra, pero acostumbrate a los teamers. Es lo mejor que puedes hacer en vez de enfadarte con ellos constantemente

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on itsfadedaway's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on Valyo_nepobedim's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Top Bottom