Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Tyler Turtle

Feb 15, 2015
Wonderland
Hey everyone it's Tyler The Turtle :)
So this is my introduction for the Cubecraft community. So I joined The Chunk community around September 2014. I played a lot of Mineshooter on the server and got really involved with The Chunk community. I met a lot of cool friends and have made some really close friends (Yeah I'm sorry I disobeyed you mom for talking to strangers on the internet T-T).
Enough about backstory time for some facts about me :)
I live in Ottawa, Canada but I am thinking of moving to "The Country of Freedom and Justice"
I have a mixed breed dog named Lucky (Chihuahua and Yorki) and he's been with me for almost 3 years.
http://i.imgur.com/1qEECNM.jpg
I am an experienced player at Minecraft and also other games it has to offer like Pvp, Factions, Parkour, etc.
At the moment I haven't played as much Minecraft and more of League of Legends
My squad is Untactical, Andresm7, and I <---- Overpowered Pvp Squad (Just saying ;D)
I like to draw, play guitar, play video games, and... sleep :D

If you have any questions feel free to ask! I hope I can see you on CubeCraft and maybe we can play a game together :) PSYCHE AIN'T NOBODY GOT TIM- okay I tried ;-; Baiiii *trips*

Usernames: TylerMCraft, TylerTheTurtle, TheTwitchTV, (Current IGN) TheFancyBandit

P.S Deestinyer is bae <3

Reactions: Deestinyer

CARDAN18

Dedicated Member
Aug 31, 2015
Cakeland
www.twitch.tv
Hey there! Welcome officially to the Cube forums! Another Chunkie to the forums is great! We are now slowly going to take over this server :3

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
Welcome! Enjoy here on the forums.
Chunck is really trieng to take over cube. THE CHUNCK APOCALYPSE AAAAAH

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO LESSGOOOOOOOOOOOO
Eli wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Caaaaaalva
Loskol wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats!
Eli wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎉🎉
Loskol wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
Top Bottom