Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hi All,

I was once again playing with some awesome Bridge players and made a video from it... this time it was with @Rollwithit1909, @SudsyCornet7303, @RedNinjaCD33, @AceMelinda who are all leaderboard players. I'm loving playing the bridge and it was great to run with these guys plus all the other amazing players that I've had a chance to run with over the past few days.

Please let me know what you think.

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
First, off congrats man that's an amazing achievement for the video I would recommend turning down the music and maybe adding some commentary but other than that great job man.
Ah thanks... it wasn't me that got the 1000 wins though, I just happened to be there to see / record it.

Thanks for the tips, yeah I struggle to get the audio right... Premiere Pro doesn't make it that easy for noobs like me, but I'll work it out. I've thought about commentary, but really not sure I like my own voice... I know a couple of other people want to do collabs though so I've just bought a half reasonable mic so may have a go with it.

Reactions: Passer

Passer

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
California
www.cubecraft.net
Ah thanks... it wasn't me that got the 1000 wins though, I just happened to be there to see / record it.

Thanks for the tips, yeah I struggle to get the audio right... Premiere Pro doesn't make it that easy for noobs like me, but I'll work it out. I've thought about commentary, but really not sure I like my own voice... I know a couple of other people want to do collabs though so I've just bought a half reasonable mic so may have a go with it.
Ah, I see sorry I must have misread that but none the less still a cool thing to witness. Don't worry about the editing too much you will get better at it as you post more.

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Hai hai, I’m RollWithit1909 btw, and I changed my xbox gamertag to Jukaidoo :D

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
Hai hai, I’m RollWithit1909 btw, and I changed my xbox gamertag to Jukaidoo :D
Haha, hi, I tried to msg u on Xbox app to run the video by you before posting it but it said rollwithit1909 didn’t exist lol... I assumed u must be some secret big YT gamer or something playing under a pseudonym or some such... but u just changed name so now I know lol.

Anyway, congrats on the wins, I see you’ve got even more now. Great playing with u. Cheers

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Eli
6,666 Reaction score, nice.

Stay tuned for 66,666!
Eli
Come on, let's reach the ultra evil number...
1713239597971.png
Eli
I, I wanna be in the room where it happens
The room where it happens
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Xi1m's profile.
What a very weird and Spefic profile picture neighbor.
Reesle wrote on Maximal20's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom