1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

THATS IT

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by confettibot, Sep 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. confettibot

confettibot Member

the staff arent doing anything about the hackers everyone is breaking rules crossteamers told me that they wouldnt get banned because their brother was a staff member and would unban them, i know staff have a social life and all, but they committed to a job and their not doing it. :mad:

2. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Any claims to someone related to a staff member should be taken as false, and staff im sure wouldnt discriminate based on relation to a player anyway, this is also not a job this is all volunteer work plus alot of the staff are in school most of the day and YES they are dealing with the hackers the new anticheat was implemented into the server for testing, when the rules were updated it unbanned everyone just be patient, theres lyrics to song by for king and country that goes " keep on fighting out of the dark into the light its not over hope is rising never give In never give up" keep on fighting these hackers by recording and reporting even a simple mobile device will
    do

3. BlueMoon475

BlueMoon475 Member

You should know those are lies o_O

Staff will get to the reports when they can. The more you complain about how busy they are with their lives Irl, the less they will get done.

4. confettibot

confettibot Member

i just saw a hacker and he was a gold ranked hacker dont tell me its implemented when its not :mad:

5. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Ranks have nothing to do with it remember the anticheats in beta it wont work all the time in my opinion banning rank players is more fun, if you watch closely certain hacks such as fly dont work everytime, if there was no anticheat everything would work

6. LooksLikeHacks

LooksLikeHacks Member

Just Do It
    Home Page:
    Please calm down. I know staff is busy with banning players all the time. Maybe you should ask how many players there are banned THIS week. I can tell you it is more than you think. If you see a hacker you can always report him HERE. Please read THIS before reporting players.

@Tacosbefriends can you tell how many players there are banned this last week?

7. ColdSight21

ColdSight21 Member

There on as much as they can ik that @HackersDontWin was reading hacker reports and was looking for hackers and a lot of other staff members, also as you probabaly know there's a new ant-cheat. So give them a break, and you cant get rid of every hacker in this server (ITS IMPOSSIBLE!!!!!!!) So give them time, there just doing there job and they have to attend school. So rethink this in a mind of a staff member.

8. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Also there are times where you can get games without hackers its rare for games like blockwars and guaranteed with blockband or tower defense, i understand your frustration but keep in mind what people have said above and also that hackers can be outplayed, akb can be outplayed by melee, flight and bunnyhop ( on a single block lane bridge) can be outplayed by a bow, regen can be outplayed by hiding or bowing into the void, ect you might not be able to defeat them head on but playing strategically can beat em, bajancanadian did it in a recent money wars ep he single handedly slayed 4 hackers in the same game without his egg

9. Cheez

Cheez Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

MVT - Most Valuable Topping
    Home Page:
    We are trying our best. If you would like to help us, you can report rule-breakers yourself and we will deal with it eventually.
    As for your claim regarding a staff member abusing their powers, please make a report on that staff member with evidence and their name.

We apologize for any inconvenience rule-breakers are causing you.
    Premium players hack, it's not uncommon.

Any more questions or concerns?

10. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    You misunderstood i think, what he said was the player claimed his relative was a staff member and would unban them ive seen this claim before but it dosent phase me, unless i have solid proof i dont believe anything really, it seems its a tactic used to discourage reporting, even if that was the case im sure that staff member would be fired and everyone involved banned, so it dosent make sense really

11. confettibot

confettibot Member

ya they never told me the staff name but the girls name was purple panda i have a screenshot of her

12. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Still its most likely a false claim, cross teamers need 2 warnings if they fail to comply get video evidence and they will be punished dont worry about the claims of being related to a staff member just hang in there i can see the light at the end of the tunnel, sometimes these types of claims are designed to scare people, ive seen the reverse to saying that they have a sibiling whose a mod who will ban you if they are reported, take these as false as well, as i said in an above post, it dosent matter related or not someone who abuses their mod powers will be demoted and banned along with the accomplices most likely so technically youd get the last laugh

Also because the anticheat isnt 100% THE PLAYERS are the main frontline defense against hackers, you might say theres nothing implemented when the players themselves are an anticheat, until the new one is fully ready we do all the work, and since its in beta we dont have to for much longer

13. YounB

YounB Helper Staff Member Helper

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    First of all, calm down. The staff members do have a life, and the staff members does not spend all day after school attending reports.

Second of all, staff members are committed to their job. Although some may be more than others, they are still committed, and will respond to hackers when they have the time.

Third of all, be patient! Staff will attend it as soon as possible. Although it may take a week, it's better than not punishing the player. :p

14. confettibot

confettibot Member

ya i told her i would still report her and she was sort of like 'uhhh....''

15. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Better late then never

16. Spyro The Dragon

Spyro The Dragon Member

Defender of Worlds
    Report for cross team as i said requires 2 warnings i think, your only doing your job, if theres an issue staff will handle it, or technically speaking "dont shoot the messanger"

17. Cheez

Cheez Sr. Mod Staff Member Sr. Moderator

MVT - Most Valuable Topping
    Home Page:
    If you have evidence of cross-teamers, feel free to report them. I'd advise you to just ignore the players that threaten you with false information. If there is a staff member being biased unbanning friends, then we'd find out about it.

Anyways, PM me or another staff member if you have further questions/concerns.

Tacosbefriends likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.