• Innecesary

Votes: 7 77.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ranito2

May 25, 2015
Córdoba, Argentina
As a biliingual player, I have to expect everyday spanish users breaking the rules with one excuse; They did not understand some rules. And that happens a lot in Team Slywars; As you know, at the starting of the game there is a note in chat that says: Note: Team killing is against the rules!". I think this message should be also displayed in Spanish so everyone understands. What do you think?

BAD-MON

Jun 6, 2014
Idk
Due to the fact that a large amount of the community are Spanish, this would be somewhat helpful in my opinion. Even if it is an English server, helping the community would, no matter what language they speak, is the smart thing to do in my opinion.

ChillDylanC

Mar 15, 2015
Due to the fact that a large amount of the community are Spanish, this would be somewhat helpful in my opinion. Even if it is an English server, helping the community would, no matter what language they speak, is the smart thing to do in my opinion.
It is not. Then they need English Spanish and Dutch.

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
People know what a team is, since 99% of people say "team" and not "equipo" or anything else. Killing is also sort of globally known. So, using your brain, if there's a message that tells you something about team killing, it must mean that you should not do it, since the point of the game is to kill the other team. Also, it won't kill people to learn the basics of English. All you need to know is to not kill your team. Even if you didn't know ANYTHING about English, it's common sense that you should not kill your own team.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Not to discriminate or anything, but this is an English server and meant to be an English server, it just so happens we have a huge Spanish population, but I don't see the point in changing our server to accodomate that as it is and originally was an English server. Like some have stated above, they are aware they're coming to a English server so they should be aware and prepared that they may not understand a few commands and rules, which is why sometimes when players say they "didn't understand" the language or rules in English, we can't really excuse it too often as they should be aware that English is the main language spoken on our server.

/locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom