Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ValeHundred

Novice Member
Jan 26, 2020
SHARK
By:BravoBuildsHD

• Description of map:
This map is a 2 player team skywars map that has a total of 24 players (12 teams). Every spawn island has 4 chests, the sub-middle has 16 chests and the middle has 12 chests.

Some pictures:
Shark.png

Shark 2.png

shark 3.png

Last edited:

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
One thousand times yes! The aesthetics of this map are just amazing, I especially love the shark. Awesome. All islands seem well spaced out from eachother, I love how you connected the submid with mid. I do have a question though, perhaps the sub-mid is a bit too narrow? Or maybe too obstaculized, I'd rework that part to ensure that the gameplay isn't downgraded to favour looks. Maps need to look good, but they have to play off great! Regardless of that one thing, I absolutely love it, the theme, the organics, the colours, everything.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
SHARK
By:ValeDelPra

• Description of map:

This map is a 2 player team skywars map that has a total of 24 players (12 teams). Every spawn island has 4 chests, the sub-middle has 16 chests and the middle has 12 chests.

Some pictures:

View attachment 163402

View attachment 163403

View attachment 163404

No joke, I spit out my soda when I saw this and then looked to make sure this wasn't copied, it's that good, your build is perfect, perfectly balanced, perfectly built, perfectly orchestrated into a harmony of beauty and strategies. This blows away any underwater theme I have seen on here, no offense to the other builders. I low key would only play this if it were to be added, I also hope they open builder applications soon because if you can build like this with other themes, you would be an incredible fit for the team. To conclude 9001 times yes.

Last edited:

Smoothlyy

Forum Expert
Mar 28, 2019
USA
Ok to start I really like this map! Lots of great detail, a fair amount of room for PvP, and the use of many different colors that complement each other quite well. As @Eli mentioned I’d make sure that game play isn’t downgraded in favor of detail and looks. One place this standouts to me is here:
04192A4A-54C4-4E04-BAB9-33CAD602D841.jpeg

Surfaces that aren’t flat are annoying and hard to PvP on. Many players prefer flat surfaces. I would strongly dislike to fight on this bridge. I would suggest doing something about the slabs, maybe switching them out or getting rid of them. Furthermore, the part that I circled also adds on to this problem. You have created an obstacle that can hinder fights. Obstacles are also quite disliked by players. You could maybe move that tentacle(I think that’s what it is) to the side of below the bridge. Overall, exemplary build, you have my vote!

Reactions: ValeHundred

Nutuu

Forum Expert
Oct 7, 2017
Western Finland
I literally.. LOVE IT!!!!!!!!
I personally do build, first I was like: "this is 100% copied" but as I couldn't find any map like this when I browsed for 10min, couldn't find it. This map is straight out amazing and the only thing I don't like in this is the size of the submid. I'd say it could be a bit smaller. I love the seaweed hanging from the islands and the bridges as it makes easy to block clutch which I love doing.
I would rather call the map "Undersea" than shark.

How the map currently is, I love it but I would change those things I mentioned above.
+123456789!!!!!

Jukaido

Dedicated Member
Mar 18, 2020
Wow sick map, be ready when designer applications open up! I (And most likely the community) would love to have your maps be implemented in the game. Hopefully it get added.

ShinyArrow

Forum Expert
Aug 31, 2019
The Netherlands
Pronouns
He/Him
It’s absolutely a yes for me! +1
I like the way how it’s made. All islands have a lot of details, what’s important in my opinion. I think the space between the islands are also pretty good.

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
I really like the map! It's also something nice, the islands are a bit further away from each other giving slower players a bit more chance to play! I think this would become a community favourite!

Stineos

Feb 9, 2020
This is literally an amazing map. I would love to see this map getting updated soon, on the network!

Nothing to add :O

Lime

Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2015
This map is absolutely ashtonishing. The middle seems nice to PvP on, because it's large and doesn't contain a lot of different heights. Same for the sub-middle. Also a great theme! Sea themed maps are always awesome in my opinion. I would definitely play this map quite often if this would be added. You did great!

diogo

Forum Expert
Nov 16, 2015
As a team Skywars player, I really really really love this map and its layout. However, there’s already a bunch of maps for teams of 2 so I’d recommend you to reduce the amount of islands (make them bigger) to 4 with 5 players on each.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thanks for the follow 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on Shamel's profile.
Happy birthday Shamel! 🎈
Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^