1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Team Skywars Leaderboards

Discussion in 'Games' started by Zelreedy, Aug 28, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zelreedy

Zelreedy Member

As most of the Team Skywars players know, TuPeorPesadilla (formely known as Diego_Tu_Papi) tops the winners' leaderboards, and the second top killer. However, as this player is now banned, I don't see a reason why he should still be on it. Also, he's passed the second winner and killer by great distance, which will make him stay on the leaderboards for a really long time, thus preventing other players from getting into the top winners and killers. So if there's a possibility, since the ban is permanent anyways, to remove him from the leaderboards, or reset his statistics on Team Skywars, then that will be great. I'm not trying to personally insult him, or just trying to act all rude and hateful against him, but removing him will give other players, who are trying to achieve the top winners or killers, like me, a chance to get there, as removing him gets all the other killers and winners promoted to a higher position, and the 5th spot will be occupied with a new player.

@rubik_cube_man @Marco Slater @OrangeGE @Tacosbefriends

Thanks!

2. Tacosbefriends

Tacosbefriends Admin Staff Member Administrator

Snarky Internet Man
    Home Page:
    I'll talk to rubik about removing him from the leaderboards. Thanks for pointing this out.

Zelreedy likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.