Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

vampyregirl

Dec 8, 2014
Can we PLEASE remove the lava buckets from team skywars, almost every other game I am team killed from one of my teammates killing me and our whole team....I know tons more people are having trouble with this also.

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Who actually buys a lava kit with the intention of using the lava for killing the opposing team, when they could choose a sharpness I iron sword and be twice as affective?
It's as if the kit was made specifically to troll people, not to mention the TnT kit which has the word 'troll' written all over it.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
vampyregirl, I so heavily sympathize with you. It seems in UHC or Team Skywars that TONS of people literally just want to watch the world burn. It's sad and really frustrating, especially for the normal people like yourself who just want to play.

We're working on a plugin that will prevent team killing and hopefully will, in the future, completely remove the ability for trolls to kill their teammates. As @Guardi4n said, please record or even take screenshots of people team killing and we will deal with them post haste.

Thank you very much for your concern. My deepest apologies that some of our players don't understand teamwork. The problem will be dealt with swiftly and effectively.

YveltalX149

Sep 3, 2014
The Void
this had happened to my friend. but I don't think lava buckets should be removed. if people want to go alone just go to regular skywars.

vampyregirl

Dec 8, 2014
Well sounds like they are working on a plugin that will stop team killing, so if they can do that, that will be awesome.

Members Online

Team online

• Camezonda
    Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈

Latest profile posts

marshduck11 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
I'm waiting for my facts!
Eli wrote on hamelech2007's profile.
Hello pumpkin
vPhaseAsu wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
i saw you in game earlier!
Thjis wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!
UncleSpect wrote on Ivaann's profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom