Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
So recently I found this tactic for the game where u need to stack 10 blocks high.
1) make sure u already stacked 10blocks high
2) See if anyone is below u (less than 10 blocks high and towering up)
3) jump onto their pillar (this will make the player unable to build up as u cannot pvp in this game mode

what do u guys think?

Kazwa

Sr. Moderator ♡
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Feb 23, 2020
Sweden ♡
Pronouns
He/Him
This tactic is already used and have been for a long time by many players, but it’s a great tactic tbh :)

Reactions: ItsK8

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
You just start on one of the little platforms and jump right before it starts making you go up 2 blocks in the first second. Then you can jump on other players towers. If you don’t they would need to start later than you to make sure they haven’t build 10 blocks high.

Pcddle

Novice Member
Nov 18, 2018
Noo York
www.youtube.com
I mean I always spam my right button mouse, so I can get a bit of a start. So others wouldn't want to waste their time on me since they also need to stack up 10.

Savvy

Aug 31, 2019
Hi there I always do this. Maybe in hard mode add pvp to where its possible to knock people off.

Reactions: Zeobitz_

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
So recently I found this tactic for the game where u need to stack 10 blocks high.
1) make sure u already stacked 10blocks high
2) See if anyone is below u (less than 10 blocks high and towering up)
3) jump onto their pillar (this will make the player unable to build up as u cannot pvp in this game mode

what do u guys think?
I found out voiding myself puts me higher than anyone else

Reactions: Tycboi and Zeobitz_

Fexiny

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2017
My opinion, They need to add PvP on that minigame it will be more fun to stack 10 blocks high. The tactic that your saying is a bit old i guess, Almost everyone is using that if they can. But I always use the ''double tower'' tactic so if someone jumps on my tower i can counter it immediately. :D

Zeobitz_

Novice Member
May 30, 2020
earth (where else?!)
My opinion, They need to add PvP on that minigame it will be more fun to stack 10 blocks high. The tactic that your saying is a bit old i guess, Almost everyone is using that if they can. But I always use the ''double tower'' tactic so if someone jumps on my tower i can counter it immediately. :D
yah

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom