• No

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • No because I say ''ez'' myself and have an ego that's way too big

Votes: 1 4.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
N

Nikboo

I remember someone who did this to me. I just ignored him.
I don't think staff should mute just because a player feels good about himself. Maybe saying ez could be against the chat filter or something like that?

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Lol I tell you what, I call eZ the 1.8 spammers and when I win with 8 hearts + but if I am properly challanged I go "GG, well played"
But I once met this kid, this smol human being who was like "CUSTOM KIT CHALENGE PLS" I knew that everybody makes prot 666 diamond armor with haste 69 so I refused. Then this little 11 year old (he told me his age) underdeveloped thing that we call kid says "PingEther04 if you don't challenge me ur nub" And obviously I would have rekt him. He wanted to ONLY PLAY HIS KIT And guess what, his kit had explosive arrows 5 and without even realizing I was spawned this guy started blowing terrain under me. He said "hhhaha ez nub" and then I trick this idiot to challenge me with Iron Warrior. I rekt him really bad. He then says: "Ur only good at PvP not at Minecraft" and he keeps spamming that I'm a noob... What has humanity come to?

BTW not good at Minecraft, stupid ass child, I've probably been playing it before you were born, I can imagine he doesn't know how to craft an Ender Crystal or even mossy cobblestone.

People should really play some vanilla.

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Also, there are almost NO reasons to say ''ez''
The only reason why someone would say ez is if:
They are camping in SkyWars/EggWars
Teaming in Sky/EggWars
Hacking
Being very annoying and provoking you
Or all this kind of stuff is the only legit reasons to say ez

If you say ez just to feel awesome / pro then you are a kid that should go play on a PVP Server and not Cubecraft where people want to have fun.

Earth

Forum Veteran
Oct 21, 2015
Nowhere
I'm sorry Jeroen but I gotta ask, why are you, and so many other people of ANY game getting so offended by a 2 letter word? I really don't see a reason to get offended by "eZ" I mean, heck, they probably don't know jack poop about how I play... And why would you care anyway?
let me tell you this, if any annoying person who calls people "eZ" sees this thread, they'll probably laugh their ass off
And the last thing, I remember you making a thread like this before, and I TOLD YOU: eZ callers are just 11 year old kids who call people eZ because they have a miserable life when not provoking people on a freaking Minecraft server.. The only reason call you eZ is because they WANT YOU TO DO STUFF LIKE THIS!

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I really do get your frustration, it's a bit offending and annoying when someone calls you easy. Especially while you're just a new newbie that tries to learn how to PvP and then someone calls your easy. Most people just try to defeat their oponnent and it's really annoying to be called easy, while you're just trying so hard!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
Is it time for SkyWars to retire from Java? :despair:
Kazwa wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Thanks for the follow ^^
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #46- Ants don’t have lungs. They instead breathe through spiracles, nine or ten tiny openings, depending on the species.
woohoo!! 120.80 released and whenever i go into cubecraft my signature skin turns into a steve or alex but in worlds its there!!! thanks mojang now i cant have my skin while playing cubecraft
Top Bottom