Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
Please return the thing you had 2 kits if u where obsidian same in hunger games please or the command /friend chat or /party or that vips can /tpa in lobbys
I know there is the EULA but that was not on Cubecraftgames 1.0?

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The EULA is something made up by Mojang, affecting the entire game, so every exisisting Minecraft Server.
Being able to choose 2 kits as Obsidian is a huge advantage in Skywars, which is strongly against the EULA.

Reactions: johnyestaloca

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
Please revert to the EULA before you make a suggestion again, it seems like all your suggestions aren't taking the EULA to consideration.

ManuDahBest

Dec 28, 2014
The EULA is something made up by Mojang, affecting the entire game, so every exisisting Minecraft Server.
Being able to choose 2 kits as Obsidian is a huge advantage in Skywars, which is strongly against the EULA.
And what about Cubecraftgames 1.0

allstarninja

Apr 17, 2014
www.google.co.uk
The EULA did always exist but Mojang was lenient regarding violations and often did nothing to offending servers and individuals. This was however changed when Mojang did start enforcing their EULA.

Hope this helps clear stuffs up. :)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom