Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
i think SurvivalGames would be a lot more fun if the loot is more detailed, for instance :
flint and iron ( to make a flint and steal )
sticks and resources ( diamond, gold,iron )
feathers ( with the flint feathers and sticks you can make arrows

i think this is a good idea, so you do not get everything in the front of your face, but you need to craft things. cause i have the full iron kit, and it happens often that i get a iron sword. with other words, the game is actually pretty easy.

Reactions: Younisco and Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
Sounds good, would make the game more about map knowledge since rather than finding a chest with god gear inside, you would have to actually look for the closest crafting bench and make sure that there's nobody around you before crafting say a sword for example. Also this would mean that you couldn't just open a chest and have the best sword in the game; you would have to find parts to make the sword. And whilst on the topic of crafting your own items..

https://www.cubecraftgames.net/threads/craft-your-own-arrows.29116/
Please? :c

Reactions: _FlawLessPvP_

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I'd agree, maybe not too much resources such as diamond so it doesn't become overpowered though but it is a good idea though

PartyBlaze

Dedicated Member
Nov 27, 2014
Europe
As this idea is nice, I think it would annoy people and leave the game because:

1. There aren't much Crafting Tables in SG maps.
2. While crafting people get killed and get mad, so they don't return to SG anymore.
3. You cannot make Crafting Tables, nor place them.

But I think the idea itself isn't actually bad, because it's named Survival Games and you'll have to collect resources in order to survive.
On the other hand, gathering resources and making stuff out of it and creating a shelter is already a game: Ultra Hardcore.

Survival Games is without block breaking/placing, if you want to do it like you describe I'd recommend Ultra Hardcore or maybe SkyWars.

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
well, deal with it! if they rage and don't come back ever again, why would we care.
Kind of a harsh attitude - if the server did something you didn't like, would you like just having to "deal with it"? And we care about our players and how much they enjoy the server, we care if they came back, it's a good idea but a bad attitude towards other players. Try to be more considerate in the future

Reactions: Sophie

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
An idea with this: custom arrows. Using different resources you can make custom arrows. 8 arrows + flint and steel = 8 Fire arrows. 8 arrows + 1 diamond = Sharp arrows. String + 8 arrows = sticky arrows. You get the idea.....

_FlawLessPvP_

Nov 19, 2014
Holland
MCtravelarMC you didn't read good. it says 1. There aren't much Crafting Tables in SG maps.
2. While crafting people get killed and get mad, so they don't return to SG anymore.
well i think that if they are gonna rage its there own problem, just be patient till you find a CT

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
MCtravelarMC you didn't read good. it says 1. There aren't much Crafting Tables in SG maps.
well i think that if they are gonna rage its there own problem, just be patient till you find a CT
No, it's not that I "didn't read good", and it's not me being impatient, it's me commenting on your bad attitude about others and their problem if they are annoyed

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Top Bottom