Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Bigger maps, farther chests?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
I think that survival games should be better. I think the maps are too small and the chests are too close together. It would make the survival games experience funner if the maps were bigger and the chests were farther apart.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
We are not known for our Survival Games, which is why we update Skywars because Skywars is a highly popular game on our server. The reason the gameplay for our SG may not be up to par is because it's not updated as often and is often not changed unless there is something in high demand. Right now, I think SG is at the bottom of the developing list, so don't expect changes in SG anytime soon. There were new maps added although.

Reactions: Efcluke94

Henry

Apr 5, 2014
my house
We are not known for our Survival Games, which is why we update Skywars because Skywars is a highly popular game on our server. The reason the gameplay for our SG may not be up to par is because it's not updated as often and is often not changed unless there is something in high demand. Right now, I think SG is at the bottom of the developing list, so don't expect changes in SG anytime soon. There were new maps added although.
Can you put it higher in the development list

TheAdventurerMM

Dedicated Member
Mar 29, 2014
the Netherlands
It was a good idea though, I mean, this is the only server I play on and it would be pretty cool if it's better. But I like the maps how they are too, it would change it if more people would play SG too.

Efcluke94

👀
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
🎨 Designer
Oct 20, 2013
You have no idea how many people complained about the old maps being way too big, the games would take an hour. Often the other person would give up looking for them and quit. So I was assigned to make some new sg maps to replace the others. Yes they are small, but in my opinion the games are much quicker and enjoyable, people used to complain about lack of chests so it was, made idiot proof, so all players could enjoy. Plus it took a month just to make one of those maps on my own 220 x 220 size. If we made them bigger, each new map would take months. The build team does not have this time, and no big maps will be made. We have new minigames and many other projects to work on. Am being very blunt because I put countless hours and effort into creating those maps, as a result the number of players in sg went up 7 times the old figure, when the old maps were in use. Locked

Reactions: MorganPlayzMc
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom