1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Games

Discussion in 'Bug Reports/Support' started by Coniferkiller, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Coniferkiller

Coniferkiller Member

Been playing about an hour and given up.
    1. LAG (interestingly a banned word?) players may as well be invisible at times as they arent where they appear to be

2. Death match starts and doesn't teleport anyone to the arena. only seems to happen when there are 2 people left

3. Deathmatch starts instantly despite the countdown in chat

4. Points from sg1 have been carried forward however points spent on kits have not been replaced. If points have been carried over then kits (or their points) should be too or neither should be carried over.

sure there will be more :/ but thats it for now

2. tiger101tiger

tiger101tiger Member

Random stuff
    1. Lag is a banned word because it used to be the only thing people would say in skyblock, and it would a lot of lag.
    2 and 3. Bugs are still being fixed. Thanks for reporting them so @halothe23 and @rubik_cube_man can fix them
    4. Don't understand what you said

3. allstarninja

allstarninja Member

Home Page:
    I don't understand the connotation between lag and spam. Putting anything in chat does not create any lag, if it does it's unnoticeable.

4. Saradabaschi

Saradabaschi Admin Staff Member Administrator

Lag was added to the banned words because a lot of people used to spam it when the server was laggy. As you might guess that doesn´t solve anything but makes it worse. However it is removed from the banned-words-list now.

I haven´t really played Survival Games so far. Just one match. As I went to deathmatch all I can say is that I lagged out and got killed. Means that I also don´t know if there was a countdown.

I don´t know what you mean with carried over points but points for kits got replaced. The first time you joined the game it should have said in chat "Received (points) for old kits" or something like that. Do /points and check please.

5. Marco Slater

Marco Slater Owner Staff Member Owner

Pushing buttons for Digital Tree Media.
    Home Page:
    I've confirmed the bug, its in our list.