1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Survival Games Invulnerable Bug

Discussion in 'Bug Reports' started by MR_trax, Oct 25, 2015.

1. MR_trax

MR_trax Member

dear Cubecrafters

Today I was playing some survival games, and A strange bug apeared. I was playing with the Vampire kit on the map Seasons (the 32 player map) I was running vanilla Minecraft 1.8.8 without any mods installed or aditional programs running. Then I came into a fight with someone (cant remember the username, All I know is that it had some x'es in it) and we killed eachother in the exact same gametick, both with swords (something that can just happen with a small chance in vanilla pvp) but since I used kit vampire I revived, and I was in the game again, first I tought this was pretty funny, but then I found out I was invulnerable, and I wasnt able to take any damage, but I where able to damage people. Then the deathmatch started, but I didnt get teleported, and another guy won while I was still like "alive" so to say. then the game ended. This is of course extremely unfair, becouse I was extremely OP this way. I have seen people which where invulnerable, and didnt get teleported to the deadtmatch, I really think this is a bug which needs a quick fix, becouse it affects gameplay by a lot!

Hope to see it fixed soon

Yours faithfully MR_trax

ps. Sorry for the bad English :p

2. Jordei

Jordei Member

CubeCrafter
    Home Page:
  3. rubik_cube_man

rubik_cube_man Owner Staff Member Owner

Thanks for the report. This *should* now be fixed.

Snap likes this.