Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

kkbubble

Dedicated Member
Mar 17, 2014
The chair in between good and evil
I see a lot of people struggle* in Survival Games so i made a thread to help them out!

Step 1: Get Swords from chests
Step 2: Chop people up
Step 3: Get armor from chests/players
Step 4: ????
Step 5: profit

In all seriousness, this is basically it. I recommend figuring out a chest route to follow at the start of the game for each map, so you can get a lot of easy loot early on. It is pretty luck based admittedly, not getting weapons/armor/food can screw you over, so i recommend moving fast of the start of the game. Going for mid is really down to preference.If you think you can rap some gear of mid, go ahead and try it. But if you want a headstart into the map, mid probably isn't worth it to you. Be wary of the fire carrot, mostly because it blocks your view of the opponent when your on fire, and it hinders your movement.

I would say that the two best kist are the Vampire and Tank kit. The Vampire kit makes facing teams much less dangerous, and it makes it so that players won't be able to scumbag kill you after you get a kill, because you region any hearts that you've lost. The tank kit is good because armor is more important than firepower IMO. Starting the game with full iron puts you at a very distinct advantage, most people will die before you kill them if you're just straight tanking them, no pun intended. The diamond sword kit isn't very good, unless you're confident you can kill someone with decent armor. if you get no armor of mid/the start of the game, the diamond sword is all but useless because people with armor will kill you faster with their stone swords. Really, its all down to play style preference.

I hope this helped, good luck and have fun!

*Needs citation.

guardd

Forum Expert
Dec 14, 2014
Somewhere in Hungary
Thanks now I can start playing SG. I was always afraid I would do a mistake while playing it so I stayed in SB and never ever touched that bread in my compass but but now I gained the courage to play the mighty Survival Games... OK no more jokes Some nice tips but overall not really needed but nice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hoshi wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday Egg!! 🎉
Reesle wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday 🥚
hey

if you dont find me playing cubecraft often then dont be surprised
obviously this doesnt mean that im quitting im just like drifting away since ive started to enjoy and play games other than minecraft so what im trying to say is
im not going to be as active ingame but i will be on the forumds
Xi1m wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
happy eggday
Mintypie231 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!! 🎂🎈
Top Bottom